main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Meeting and Harry Potter

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Well, the meeting was short, for us, as we covered the new CR rules that will really have little affect on our group and talked a bit about the website. We have another $20.00 to add to the accounts from recycled cans and a good number of our group is going to ComicCon.

The Harry Potter book release party was the big news last night as we held our meeting in Borders and of course brought our HP costumes to join the fun. I am proud to say that several people knew what character I was suppose to be which surprised me a little but it was the Crazy Old Wizard as Dumbledore, Charles as Sirius Black, and Julia as Bellatrix(sp?) that stole the evening. In fact Sirius won the costume contest and was very popular with the girls. The other winners were a family that, complete with red yarn hair and monogramed sweaters appeared as the Weasley family. They were great.

I have my copy of the book and already know that I was right in my thoughts about certain points.:D [face_devil] but I'm not sharing.

2. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    I'm sorry I missed it, but the wedding was nice too. Right on the beach, luckily only the groom's side got their feet a little damp.

[face_monkey]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.