main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Meeting AND Tinseltown Troop

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Leia214, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Okay troops! Here is the plan. For costumers - hit the Tinseltown event if you want (stay for the movie too!!). For non-costumers, come to D&B's to socialize and have fun.

We are still going to have the meeting at D&B on Saturday - I will be running the minutes there for those of you not going in costume to Tinseltown.

If you want to go to the event at Tinseltown, contact Chris at Gotham and arrange with him. This will be good for the group exposure and our piggybank.

I think this can work for everyone and then we will try again for a more formal meeting in June, after Star Wars Weekends are over.

If you want to go to Tinseltown first and then D&B's, you can do that too!

2. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    bump!

3. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I'm going to this event and after I will go to the meeting, I might just skip the free movie and go to the meeting.

4. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    I don't know how much we have to discuss anyways at the meeting so . . . see the movie if you want - it's a freebie :D

5. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I got to come, besides I can sit down in my armor and I never being inside a D&B.

6. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    Blaze you'll LOVE D&B if you like games. It's a video arcade/game room for adults! Lots of fun but easy to burn through some money playing everything!

Glad you are coming!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.