So CO Meeting and Voting Thread!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by RavLoc_Vos, May 10, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. RavLoc_Vos Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey All

This is to inform everyone that we are looking to have a OFFICIAL meeting. We are looking at the weekend of the 28th or 29th. Please vote ASAP for whichever day is better for you to attend. We will also have our OFFICIAL VOTE for a new CR. If you can attend PLEASE do. We are looking at this weekend because it is the last weekend before June. So the new CR can take over with as little problems as possible. Right now we are looking to have the meeting in Springs, if anyone needs a ride or has a different location for this please post it here. Thank you to everyone in advance and we'll see ya at the meeting.
    Later Days...
  2. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    I like the 29th. It makes sure the brothers Birrer can attend.

Oh, as for the location. MOD_Siith. tell us about your place of employment.
  3. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I also vote for the 29th, since I'm planning a birthday party for the ewok on the 28th.
  4. oldbenk31 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I would love to come to my first meeting. I am probably taking a job in Denver very soon but I would like to meet some other fans. Is the meeting open, I really don't want to vote (lack of info).
  5. Kaety Jedi Master

star 4
    The 29th sounds great but we probably won't make it to the Springs. Put us down as a maybe.
  6. RavLoc_Vos Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey All

The meeting is Open, so feel free to come. But it is an OFFICIAL meeting so we will be voting on this day. I Really hope you can make it Kaety, I would like to meet and know a LOT more of the SCFFr's. There are a lot of us out here we just need to start getting together to prove it. As of right now we have 3 votes for Sun. the 29th. Zilch for Sat. the 28th. I will keep a running tab on location.
    Later Days...

SUN. 29

Birrer Bros
    RubberDT
    RavLoc & Cyra
    Jedi Alestor

SAT. 28th
  7. Kaety Jedi Master

star 4
    If it looks like it will be mostly Pueblo people can we maybe have it in Pueblo? That would be easier for us with the kiddos.

Maybe we can host the next one or one this summer...but that means all the rest of you will have to drive to our place! :)
  8. JediKnightAlestor Jedi Master

star 2
    Vote The 29th I will. Pueblo better it is for poeple.

JEDI KNIGHT ALESTOR
  9. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    K...So far it looks like Pueblonians and you guys if you can make it. Is Pueblo OK? The 29th is fine with me, but since we haven't technically had a meeting this year in a "public place" we should probably aim for something public, and hang out someplace else after.

There's the library, but I believe they close early on Sundays, right? I don't think Ken at the Alternate Universe would mind us meeting there -- Sundays are usually pretty quiet at the game shop, and they've got tons of space.
  10. JediKnightAlestor Jedi Master

star 2
    I agree on the libary but a no at A.U (The place is boreing as heck:) We should Just hang out at the city park and jack around after the meeting! (cuz I know zoom wouldn't like us to come to his house. Right?)

Well any way we will find out.

JEDI KNIGHT ALESTOR
  11. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm cool with people coming here, just so long as whoever made my chair stink last time while playing StarCraft doesn't go anywhere near the computers. It took a can o' Febreeze to kill...

And I just got a new chair last week (hoo boy it's comfy!) and ain't nobody gonna leave their creepie crawlies on it. :p
  12. JediKnightAlestor Jedi Master

star 2
    Zoom no worries that guy who made your chair stink is no longer in the rmff or steel city jedi. SO :)

Well any way I guess We will have to vote on a place.

JEDI KNIGHT ALESTOR
  13. RavLoc_Vos Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey All

If we are looking to hit up a public place why don't we hit a restraunt. So everyone can eat and everyone has a place to sit. After maybe we can do some bowling or mini golf. Thats my suggestion.
    Later Days...
  14. oldbenk31 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ravloc thanks for making me feel unwanted for the first event I was ever to attend and it wouldn't have been the last. I would have made a good member.
  15. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hmm...since we weren't able to make it, I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I'm sure somebody's got some apologies to make. [face_plain]
  16. JediKnightAlestor Jedi Master

star 2
    Yes i agree someone does. *looks to the post above him.

JEDI KNIGHT ALESTOR
  17. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I was hardly talking about oldbenk31 (and very sorry if that's how it sounded) -- if RavLoc made anyone feel unwanted, he's the one that needs to apologize. OBK didn't do anything wrong.
  18. RavLoc_Vos Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey All

Everything is in order in the house of the SCFF. So everyone knows. Water under the bridge and such... So back to business. We need a meeting Place ASAP. Later days...
  19. JediKnightAlestor Jedi Master

star 2
    Well the meeting. hmm survey says,"Ihop with a leading 3 votes.

JEDI KNIGHT ALESTOR
  20. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yay IHOP.

North or South?
  21. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'll try to make it!!

As long as the place is cheap I can go ;)
  22. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  23. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    i think north would be best. its closer to our nothern members, as well as being closer to highway 50 for those who are coming from the east.
  24. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Remember to travel single file. [face_monkey]

Hm...just remembered I actually have to bring something to the meeting for everyone to look at. :p
  25. RavLoc_Vos Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey All

Here is what we got so far, The Meeting is OFFICIALLY in Pueblo. We can all meet at the Library at 2PM(for voting and such) Then we are headed to IHOP North. For those of you traveling it is easy as pie. Coming North or South you are to get off on exit 102. IHOP is right there, you can't miss it. If any of you are going to go to the library let me know and I can get you some directions. I will be making some ballets for us to vote with as long as everybody is cool with that. Let me know.
    Later days...
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby