main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI Meeting anytime soon?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Forcebewitya, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Hello everyone, I decided that it was about time that we coordinate another meeting. I know everyone has been busy throughout the holidays and such but hopefully we can all find some time this month. I still dont know my schedule yet as far as work and other things go but I figure we can start planning now and hopefully come up with something.

Let me know what you all think,

Forcebewitya!

2. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    Well I'm free until I find a Job where I actully work.
    So give me a day and I'll be there

3. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    ok, yeah my job only scheduled me one day of the week next week so it looks like I will have some free time...and a lot less cash.

Forcebewitya!

4. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    well thats not good

5. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    No one has decided when to get together?

Thought you guys would have said something by this time.

6. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Well how bout sometime this weekend

7. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    We were waiting for our fearless leader, Rick lol. Umm yeah I dont know... I was just thinking about it. This weekend probably would work, what day would work best for you all? We could do an early meeting Saturday morning? would that work out? Tell me what you all think. I saw Shawn and Sarah at East Towne and we talked for probably 15 minutes. I think they might still be in town too at that time. I will PM one of them and see if thats what you guys want to do. Because it was cool at our last meeting with Sid, and them. Speaking of Sid I haven't heard from him in awhile either. So anyway umm I believe that would work for me. If not the next weekend might be a possibility but thats when my girlfriend is planning her birthday so. Anyway post what you think and if you want to talk give me a call on my cell. Talk to you all later.

Forcebewitya!

8. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Saturday Morning would be good for me

9. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    I didn't know you could plan your own birthday... sounds convenient, especially after she has been born already.

Saturday morning would work, if it's not too late. I have to "plan" my birthday that day.

10. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    GO FOR SATURDAY MORNING! 11:00 AM IF POSSIBLE! I HAVE TOO MUCH ENERGY BECAUSE I'VE WORKED TOO LONG AND NEEDED COFFEE TO KEEP GOING BECAUSE I JUST GOT HOME AND PUT IN MANY HOURS! YAY TO WORKING MORE THAN I'M SCHEDULED!

What were we talking about?

11. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    I guess 11am would be ok... I was thinking a bit earlier... like 9am, but it's up to you guys.

12. ToxicNed

May 2, 2002
    How about a compromise of 10am?

13. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I guess 10 am would be good thats about as early as I can go.

14. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    ok I guess that would work, the actual mall isn't even open until 10:30 though, but whatever works is fine. I'll be there. I posted something yesterday....but it obviously didnt make it to the actual board...anyway I will just tell you at the meeting or something. So I guess I will see you all on Saturday. Oh I take it this is at the mall, the usual spot?

Forcebewitya!

15. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Sounds good, doesn't Barns and noble open at 9 or 10

16. ToxicNed

May 2, 2002
    Okay, weather based issue arising.

If we get that load of snow tomorrow and Saturday that is being discussed by the weathermen, it may be difficult to get anywhere.

17. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    yeah, I heard about that too...*sigh* I hope it doesnt interfere I think I will be able to make it either way because I dont live to far away. We will see though give me a call on my cell if you cant make it or something 695-0710 if you dont have it.

Forcebewitya!

18. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Its still kind of early, but the way it was sounding the worst of it should be over by 10:00.
    I suggest we watch the weather tommorrow and see what they're saying.
    We might have to push it back

19. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    I'll be out and about Saturday. I don't plan on going far, but I could make it to the mall at the very least.

I know Jon lives on the other side of town, so I can see him not making it, possibly.

It's been a long while since you have met up with us, Jon.

I'll be watching the weather reports and looking out the window today and tomorrow morning.

20. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    yeah I was excited that we were all going to be there this time. It would be nice if every body could come but I would understand if Jon cant make it ecspecially, I will be there but probably not until 10:30 at the earliest (I've been up late all week so I am wiped out). But yes, I will definitly be there if nothing else I can do my art project. Hope to see you all tomorrow, hope the weather is ok. Talk to you later

Forcebewitya!

21. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Well its not looking good at all
    weather wise
    The snow won't let up until noon and soon after that heavy winds that will make white out conditions.
    The roads are expected to be bad too.
    So its doubtful if I will even be able to get there

22. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    ugh I really want to go! well...I will check here in the morning post here if you arent going for sure before the time.

Forcebewitya!

23. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    I'll be going to the mall.

Since you can't be there until 10:30 at the earliest, lets meet at 11am... even if it's just the two of us.

Give me a call if you decide to stay home.
    241-0918

See ya sooner or later.

24. ToxicNed

May 2, 2002
    Well, I got to the mall at 10am since I didn't see any of these other posts. Sat in the food court and had my breakfast and coffee and waited until 10:45am. At that point, I STARTED THE MEETING! ALL BY MYSELF!

We, by which I mean me, discussed the direction of the group, and that emergency procedures needed to be implemented, so I was elected Supreme Chancellor. Then I took control and disbanded the Senate, leaving everyone under control of the local moffs, with the moffs answering to me, the Grand Poobah of Naughtyness. Then I was overthrown and peace reigned throughout the region. At least there were some Ewok casualties. But I was also brought back into power afterwards, in a more moderated fashion. All in all, it was a good meeting.

At that point, wandering took place. I checked back in the food court around 11am to see if you guys were there. I didn't see any of you. I then went to Barnes & Noble's, bought a few books, and ventured back to the west side of town.

P.S. - I may have forgotten to remove the bounties I put on your heads while I was Grand Poobah. If so, beware the bounty hunters.

25. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Ah, I am so sorry that I didnt make it. One of my friends got stranded at my house and we stayed up all night drawing. So we were dead tired and my mom had told me that I couldnt go today anyway, I should have called you guys though. So I'm sorry but if you all want to reschedule for some other time I am open to it. Talk to you later.

Forcebewitya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.