main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey MEETING : APRIL 26TH

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthGyos, Apr 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    I am indeed Dana. :)

2. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    I call her Dana because we were formally introduced at ICONS. I was there...unlike someone... *cough*Shawn*cough*

3. StarFromIHJ

Apr 5, 2002
    Well you guys will be able to notice me easily. Just look for the Leia in the costume from the end of ESB (ANH dress without the buns ;)). I'll also probably be with a tall Rebel Trooper.
    I'll still look for you guys though. Any idea where in the con the meeting will be?
    If I don't recognize you and I met you at ICON don't be offended. I met a lot of people that weekend. Mike, will you be wearing your Blue Yoda shirt again? lol

4. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Jul 1, 2002
    Don't worry Dana, I remember what you look like. And yeah I'll wear the Blue Yoda shirt if it makes me more recognizable.

Any idea where in the con the meeting will be?

It's really easy to get to. I'm gonna assume you know how to get to the New Jersey Turnpike. Take the Turnpike south to exit 16W. Go through the tollbooth and make the first right onto Sheraton Plaza Drive. That's how to get to the hotel but once we're inside, I don't know anything. The site says it's $15 at the door. Hope that helps. I'll PM you my cell phone # in case you need help.

5. StarFromIHJ

Apr 5, 2002
    Actually I'm coming from Jersey. I'm staying at my Aunt's house and my b/f (The Rebel Trooper) is picking me up from there. But thank you for the directions anyway.

Thanks Mike. If I can't find you guys I'll call you. The shirt won't be necessary since I can just call you now. :p

6. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Does anyone want me to bring anything from the bakery?

Just call me on my cell and let me know...

Pastry items would have to be ordered by about 1:30 PM tomorrow.

7. LittleGreenMaster

LittleGreenMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 19, 2002
    Hey NJ Fan Force peoples :D

I'm going to attempt to make this week's meeting ;) It is only 15 minutes from me :)

Can someone possibly send me a PM on Exactly where it is :) I know how to get to East Rutherford (Duhh, Giants anyone! :p) But I don't know exactly where the place is ;)

Thanks for any help :D

8. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Jul 1, 2002
    It's at the Sheraton Hotel right across from Giants Stadium. Nice and easy. I'm just not sure where it is inside.

9. LittleGreenMaster

Aug 19, 2002
    That's Cool :D Thanks GOA :D

I should be OK once I get there ;) I hope :p

I'll try to remember to wear a Star Wars shirt in case I'm wondering around all day! [face_mischief] One of you guys will notice me :D

10. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Anyone know about a Lightsaber policy for chillercon If we could bring them it would make finding us easier. Maybe stage a duel.

11. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    well...I am thinking of wearing either a Dallas Cowboys jersey....or my New York Yankees jersey

12. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    [face_plain] @ Cowboys Jersey.

:p

The Yankees jersey is just as bad, but I'm desensitized to it, since I've gone to so many games at the Stadium.

13. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Okay, everyone. I'm begging you. I won't recognize any of you so exactly where in the hotel are you meeting and at what time (is it still 2PM?). Please remember the poor souls for whom this is the first meeting they're attending.
    By the ATM, the food court, outside the signings tent, by the front door, by the escalator, where???

Thanks.

14. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Mike's photo
    This is a pic of mike our City rep working on getting pics of everyone else. If everyone sends me a pic I could post them all on NJO in the same spot for everyone to see what we look like.
    RJ's photo
    Here's my photo this should help people find us if not I'll find more photos
    you can also click on J.Sats profile and his website is listed there is pics of him and his family there.

15. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Diane,
    I can give you directions to my home if you want to attend the pre-meeting. You are more than welcomed to. I live about 10 minutes from the Con.

PM me for directions
    ~DG~

16. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Jul 1, 2002
    Do we wanna meet somewhere beforehand to assist those who have never met us before...i.e. Diane, LGM an Dana(I know she's met us but just to help her find us)? It would probably be a good idea.

17. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Diane and all interested:

The Con is usually chaotic with costumed characters all over. If there is a food seating area, we will more than likely meet there.
    As for me, I will be wearing a black tshirt that says "Kershner is God" on it. I am short and Italian. nuff said

Hope to see you all there
    Gary

18. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Jul 1, 2002
  19. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    My, my....busy busy busy...

btw...Gary, I may not be so late after all...

But I'll tell you all...I am going to be extremely tired by the end of the night...

I will probably be up at about 2:30 in the morning...finish work and come to the meeting...

I may just crash in my car after dinner... :p

20. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    I can't believe you're wearing the shirt, honey. Want my glasses and you can be Wunderboy?!

Charlie (hotstuffcharlie) of the Jawa's will be coming to the pre-meeting. He will be traveling from Maryland :)

As for me, I'm the girl attached to Gary's hip, or I'll be Chuckles' babysitter. Either one.

21. StarFromIHJ

Apr 5, 2002
    Well I won't be in costume tomorrow so don't look for a Leia and a rebel trooper. I'll be there in plain clothes.

22. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Jul 1, 2002
    Good to see I won't be alone. If it rains like it's supposed to, I may hafta put the BY shirt on hold.

23. LittleGreenMaster

Aug 19, 2002
    Thanks for the help with the Attire you'll be wearing GOA & Buster for the photos ;)

GOA, That is an awesome shirt! :D *LGM Jealous* [face_devil]

I'll be wearing (If I finish my laundry :p) a Black SW TShirt with Sidious, Tyranus & Jango on it :D

This is my 1st con :)

24. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Jul 1, 2002
    Everyone new to the NJO, we will have a sign displaying our FF name. Most likely, it will be close to the entrance of the Con. Drive safe everyone...more rain.

25. LittleGreenMaster

Aug 19, 2002
    Thanks GOA, But I can't go!! :mad: I'm so pissed!!

I have an Anniversary party to go to today, I thought it was tomorrow!! [face_plain]

Sorry guys, Hope everyone has Fun :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.