main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Meeting at the movie...

Discussion in 'Monroe and West Monroe, LA' started by Jedi Dante Ky, May 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Dante Ky

Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2000
    We need to figure out how we are all going to meet up at the movie. I have a bunch of my co-workers and a friend coming up from Alexandria to check it out with us. Any ideas?

2. mybad4990

mybad4990 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2005
    hmmm, all i know is that we will be leaving at 9 to head to the theater. i guess i'll jus wait outside for everyone. I'll probably be talking to other SW fans that are lining up there tho. ;)

3. Jedi Dante Ky

Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2000
    I'll be leaving work about 10:30. I'm probably going to bring the Obi Wan lightsaber but no costume. I'll see if I can find a shirt with Star Wars on it.

4. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    I will have Anakin's AOTC saber with me, standing in line with my friend Bryan.. so I will look for you guys with lightsabers.. :p SO I will try to wave you guys down if I can see ya.

5. mybad4990

mybad4990 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2005
    Do you know what time you will be leaving to go to the theater yodahs-daddy?

EDIT: We have 666 messages on this board now. Weird eh?

6. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    I will probably get there around 9 so I will leave my house around 8:30 or 8:45 and meet my friend and we'll go stand in line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.