main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting August 31st

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by ChrisKenobi, Aug 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisKenobi

ChrisKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Our next meeting will be August 31st, 4p.m. at Mark and Megs new place. We will be discussing costumes and the FilmCon. Who can we be expecting to attend?

2. QCJediTim

QCJediTim Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    The Death Star will clear of the planet. Now does anyone want to give me directions?

3. qcjedisteve

qcjedisteve Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    i going to be there, i will bring lots of royal guards

4. qc_jedi_xavier

qc_jedi_xavier Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    count me in

5. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    I'll be there.
    Lance

6. qcjediHammond

qcjediHammond Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    i can plan on being there but i need a time and directions

7. zpac4

zpac4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2002
    I MIGHT be able to make this one - if for no other reason than to prove to people that I exist. No one has even seen my face yet, because my picture on the website is me in my Biker Scout suit at C2.

8. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    Directions? But of course.

We are in Davenport. I will e-mail Chris the specific apartment number but essentially you're going to look for East Kimberly rd. We're in Kimberly club apartments (some of you know where that is already.) The building is 3424.

To get there just go down Kimberly until you get to Elmore ave. You basically only have two options, go one way onto Elmore ave or the other way to continue on Kimberly, you obviously want to take the Kimberly route. Our complex is directly across the street from a Red Lobster.

If you're coming from Moline it's easy as pie. You just come off the highway onto Locust st. and turn right on Kimberly when you get there. You can't miss the club because there are two entrances spaced out from one another and big signs so even if you miss one entrance you still have time to catch the second. All of this will be on your left if you're coming from that direction.

Not good enough? E-mail me, the link to my hotmail account is in my profile. Thanks all, I hope this has been enlightening for you and btw if you want to park your butt I suggest bringing a chair, we don't have any yet. Gwahahaha.

mtfbwy

9. zpac4

zpac4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2002
    You're right across the street from Red Lobster?! No kiddin! That shouldn't be too hard for me to find - if it is, I have contracted a really bad case of alzheimers at 22!

10. qcjediDave

qcjediDave Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2002
    I will attend of course

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.