main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MEETING CHANGE!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by Tandeer, Aug 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    Sorry for the short notice but I thought this would make for a better meeting and give us all a chance to get to know each other as we discuss our favorite movie series! *S*

The meeting will now be at the Cove Theater at 1:45 so that we can see the 2:00 matinee of Star Wars on Aug. 24th. *S*

The matinee starts at 2:00 so I guess we should meet at like 1:45 at the Cove Theater. Then we can decided which resturant to have the meeting at. *S*

If you need directions to Cove theater, here they are. *S*

Come down 190 West bound from Killeen until you get to the stop light with the MacDonalds on the left. You should be in the far right lane to make the right hand turn onto Ave D. Just follow the road till you get to a 4 way stop. Go through the stop and midway down the block on the left is the Theater, with parking in a small lot on the right.

I have to warn you that this is a small, kindy ratty theater, but it is the only one showing Star Wars in this area! *JUAD*

See ya'll there and I'm looking forward to the discussions afterwards! *VBS*

Spread the word to anyone you may know too! *S*

Debby

2. britt1

britt1 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    Sounds good to me! Any idea how much the tickets are?
    Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.