main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting Date

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, Mar 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    You guys, I'm such a nerd for noticing this, but the meeting that is on March 16 is exactly 2 months away from the release of Attack Of The Clones! I would say "our" meeting, but I don't want to use that word because I'm a newb. By the way, do I have to register somehow or is there some sort of informal membership? I am a part of the official fan club. Just wondering...

2. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    You can say "our" meeting.

No, you don't have to register or anything, you just have to like Star Wars. :)

3. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Oops, we didn't mean to do that! :D

4. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    What do you mean Padawan?

5. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    What my Padawan tried to say was that when the idea of setting a meeting (one of 3 required to become an official FanForce), we didn't even realize that it was 2 months to the day when AotC comes out. She was stating that it was a pure coincidence, we simply picked a Saturday when people said they were available.

Everyone, say hello to my cat "Leia." She just jumped on my desk standing right infront of the monitor :)

6. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Yeah that is what I met.
    Hello my Leia. :D
    Why doesn't she do that for me.

7. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Why do I think of her as a white fluffy cat? :D

My cat is all white, but her name is Amanda. (She was born before I started to like Star Wars. ;))

You guys have a cat named Luke? Maybe it would be Leia's brother? ;) :D

8. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Ok guys, I decided what I'm going to wear. I have blue jeans, my red "JEDI" shirt which sports Luke, old Obi-Wan, and Yoda on it, but it looks more like it says "ED" on it because the J and the I are on the sleeves and kind of out of view. I will probably be wearing either a green Tommy Hilfiger windbreaker or a red Adidas warmup jacket depending on the weather, but most likely the Tommy jacket. As for my friend who is accompanying me, I don't know what he'll be wearing. Can't wait to see you there!

9. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Hi, I'm The Random Menace's Master/Friend Jedi Knight Pas-Jo Dacle. I'll be wairing a darth Maul T-Shirt with my Darth Vader Lightsaber hanging from my belt. I have long hair in a pony-tail. We should be there at 4ish/4:30 at the lateist. We are comign from University Heights, so don't go anyware without us.

10. Straight_Edge

Straight_Edge Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2002
    I'll be in Leia's slave outfit

11. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    For the record, Dacle is NOT my master. I am a Master, with my own 9-year-old Padawan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.