main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting day and time

Discussion in 'Archive: Richmond, KY' started by rogue11lovesjag, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Okay, guys, we're looking at a meeting the Monday we get back from Spring Break here at Eastern. That would be March 24th, Powell Lobby, 5:30.

This will mainly be somewhat of an organizational meeting. I want to know your ideas on whether or not we need to become an organization through the university or not.

~Rogue

2. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Let me know if you would like an announcement placed on the main page.

~H~

3. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Please do. I'd like more word about this to get around for an organizational meeting before I go fight with the student development office to get flyers approved.

~Rogue

4. okami_kiba

okami_kiba Jedi Youngling

Feb 20, 2003
    Oro. After the nuttiness of getting the anime club official, that'll be interesting. ^_^x;

Mmkay. *marks that down on the calender* Here's to hoping I won't forget ... ¬_¬x;;

~Kiba

5. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    Well, unfortunately, we're going to have to push it back to an earlier time. One of my very dear (hear my dripping sarcasm) professors, who also happens to be an idiot, scheduled my panel meeting at the same time, without bothering to ask. Not to mention that I completely missed yesterday's meeting.

*sigh* Anyway, let's push it back a half hour to 5:00, ok? Still the same place.

~Rogue

6. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    Hey guys, I'm Padawan915, Treasurer of the soon to be official Fan Force New Jersey. (We will be official this Saturday). If you guys need any help with anything, feel free to swing by and ask us about anything. Hope you guys have good luck in setting up your chapter and best of luck! :)

7. ObiRoddy

ObiRoddy Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    I am orginally from Richmond. I went to school at Model and Eastern. I now live in Louisville and am a member of Fanforce. Best of luck with your meeting. May the Force be with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.