Meeting day

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by FaceLoran, Aug 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaceLoran Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ok. Mike2-D2, Dena, Lisa, Otto, Jammie, Kenzi and I were talking, and, due to the fact that quite a few people won't be able to make it to the meeting on Aug. 17th, and because Mike1 will be back in town at the end of the month, we propose moving the meeting day back 2 weeks until Aug 31st. Any objections? Anyone who definitely cannot make it on the 31st about the same time and place (3pm at the Library)?
  2. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    That sounds like a good idea.

I know Dena and i couldn't go to the 17th meeting, nor Jamie, and i think a few others (i might be wrong) But if we can do with with BDK that would be all the cooler.

I'd prefer the 31st. ^_^
  3. QueenOverVader Jedi Knight

star 1
    Are we thinking of doing anything after the meeting? How about we all go grab some pizza or something. I will probably only make it to the tail end of the meeting b/c I work till about 3:30 so I would love to be able to spend some time w/ you guys after. But not too late... I'm only sharing Mike1 for a few hours, then he's ALL MINE ;)

Oh, BTW... 1,000 pts to Billy for being the ONLY one on the board who can spell my name correctly!!!

JaMMie
  4. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    I know, how about I KILL ALL OF YOU IN A GAME OF LASER QUEST? LOL! [face_devil] Well, maybe not. We should try and find something that everyone wants to do. Too many people sat out of laser quest. That couldn't have been fun. I am game for whatever. Pool (not swimming), bowling, mini golf?
  5. tx1573 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I like the change of date. I might actually be able to make it. I also like the mini golf Idea Lisa. It might workout the stress.
  6. gw2tulsa Jedi Knight

star 1
    WE're up for a change of meeting. We just got the word last night that we have to help Bree's Grandfather move next saturday, so we're gonna miss it. I'd love to go, but family first...

I'm totally game for the 31st...

-Gary
  7. GENERAL_FEL Jedi Knight

star 3
    How about a few hours at...NIGHT TRIPS!

C'mon, you HAD to see that one coming!

8. Forceofvader Jedi Knight

star 2
    You're so damned funny Jakey...

Lisa..You know I'm riegning champion from the last game we played I kicked all your butts at Laser Quest HA HA HA.

TO be honest with you with everything I would like to get done that weekend and spending one-on-one time with Jammie and Ashy we'll probably only be able to make a dinner after the meeting. I would love to do that with ya'll if that's OK? I'm up for anything...If ya'll like Indian food there's a great place called India Gate right behind Toy-R-Us on 71st. It's cheap and buffet style. Great food!!!!
  9. QueenOverVader Jedi Knight

star 1
    *The above eating suggestion made by ForceOfVader in no way reflects the thoughts or cravings of QueenOverVaders culinary tastes or likings * :D

But it's up to you all!
  10. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Mike1-EXSQUEEZE ME? (Wayne's World, NOT Jar Jar!) You DID NOT kick my butt! Take another hit off that crack pipe! hehehe! :D I am all for India Gate!!! I have been wanting to go there for months, and of course I have been having a hard time finding someone to go with me! Most of my friends don't like trying ANYTHING new.

Chad-you need to get rid of all that stress BEFORE the meeting! We don't need to have golf balls flying through the air! Work on that (the stress thing, not your aim :) ) will ya'?

JaMMie-I am so glad to hear that there are other women out there that don't cook! I am not alone! :)

JAKE! I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR A$$ ALL OVER TOWN IF YOU DON'T BEHAVE!!!

Ice Queen
  11. Icarus_apex Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yeah the 31st is cool, no problems here, not too keen on the Indian food thing, but whatever everyone decides. As far as afterward I'm up for pretty much anything but I too would like to see us doing something that everyone will enjoy. Oh, and Lisa, your right Mike1 didn't kick your butt... I DID!!!
  12. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    [face_shocked] YOU MOST CERTAINLY DID NOT! Okay...well...maybe you did blow me out of the water once. BUT JUST ONCE! And it was my first time to play. So, you didn't beat me all that bad. When it gets cooler out, REMATCH BABY! [face_devil]
  13. tx1573 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Okay I will get rid of the stress before I go Lisa but no promises on the aim. I am for the India Gate I haven't had Indian food since I lived in Florida. I just got to find someone to cover for me. Anyone want to play cop for the night and miss the meeting?
  14. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    ***she jumps up and down with her hand in the air*** MEMEMEMEME! GIVE ME THE GUN! CAN I HAVE THE GUN? LOL! There are hundreds of men out there running for cover. :D

Ice Queen
  15. Icarus_apex Jedi Knight

star 1
    You just say when and I'll be there to deal out a stealthy defeat.

(for those who don't speak cocky, this means; I'll be there to run around blindly in a giant maze, steadily zapping at any blinking lights I see, while my constantly vibrating pack is under fire from all those opponents that are more skilled than I, which is pretty much everyone.)

Also, Chad, scary things would happen if I were given a cruiser, gun and badge. So...sure I'll cover for ya. hehehe
  16. GENERAL_FEL Jedi Knight

star 3
    "There are hundreds of men out there running for cover"

*pokes head out from well camouflaged Marine foxhole*
    Chad, for the love of God, she's not kidding. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...DO NOT GIVE HER A GUN. I will gladly loan her my handcuffs, though! [face_devil]
    *quickly ducks back under cover*
  17. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    BDK you are soo full of crap!! The first two games you were like 20+ in the ranks! 5 YEAR OLDS DID BETTER! MWA HHAhaha... i beat you 2 outta 3 so that would make ME the Victory. My Vong training just allowed you to one once, to give you a false sense. MWa hahahahaha..... Well... i still beat you 2 outta 3 times so NAH!
  18. Shadoe42 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I will be unable to attend on the 31st as I will be OKC for the 2pm showing of Phantom of the Opera...hmm lets see.....BDK...or Andrew Lloyd Weber......tough call....but given the tickets are already bought :) And if I changed plans great harm would come to my personal private being...I am thinking..Phantom...hehe
  19. Forceofvader Jedi Knight

star 2
    Eddie!!!!

Here's what you can do. You can give the tickets to me so you can go to the meeting and I'll go to POTO. I'm a huge Webber fan and tried getting tickets to that but low and behold they were all sold out. Hey have fun. I'll catch you soon!!!

QOV
    Let me tell ya honey...I thought we were suppossed to support each other's decisions and suggestions not bash them. Just be glad you're 400 + miles away or I would have to spank you!!!

Anyways India Gate is really good ya'll. And the operative word here is cheap. Not like the last place I suggested. HE HE

Mike I kicked your butt last so that means I'm the victor!!! HA HA I kicked everyone's butt last. You didn't do that once I DID MUUUHHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAH. That makes mer the victor...MUHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA. I RULE. I LUV IT WHEN YOU CALL ME BIG PAPA. WAVE YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR, LIKE YOU'RE A TRUE...

BIG DADDY KELLEY
  20. tx1573 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Jake I have plenty of handcuffs so keep yours at home. I never said I would give her a loaded gun. She doesn't need the ammo. Besides with pepper spray, a baton, and access to a attack trained dog what more do you need.
  21. pinata242 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey Ed, enjoy your opera. Just be ready to work on "Sith - The Musical" when you get back.
  22. Shadoe42 Jedi Knight

star 3
    haha oh lord the topic that will not die... heheh odd thing though i I thought we could pull it off and write decent music for it... I would be up for it hehehe
  23. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    *shutters at the thought of anyone in the FF singing* I may not sleep tonight.
  24. Shadoe42 Jedi Knight

star 3
    don't knock it till you have heard some of them sing :)
  25. GENERAL_FEL Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah, what Ed said!

He does a mean rendition of "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" every now and then in the office.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.