Meeting day

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by FaceLoran, Aug 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    *shutters at the thought of anyone in the FF singing*
  2. Shadoe42 Jedi Knight

star 3
    bah...I happen to be a trained tenor .... (shuffles off in a huff).... ooo gonna go sing some more tiny tim....
  3. Calli Force Ghost

star 4
    Thats awesome Ed!!

Since we mentioned musicals, Miss Saigon is coming to Tulsa this spring! I can't wait! Now if we could just get Cabaret, I'd be set. I've seen Les Mis and Rent. Other 2 on my list to see is Miss Saigon and Cabaret.
  4. Shadoe42 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Never cared much personally for Miss Saigon. A Chorus Line is a good one. Would like to see that come to town again. And I would like to see the production of Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat with Donny Osmond ... I hear he is outstanding in it.. hehe who'd have thunk it.
  5. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    To bad Tulsa always votes down to build anything real preformers would love to act/sing/preform in. Freakin' buckle...
  6. Calli Force Ghost

star 4
    Mike, thats why I can't see us getting Cabaret.....though stranger things have happened.

Rent came here and well we're the buckle of the belt.
  7. Maumi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Mike2-D2 have a wedding to go to at 7:00, but I think we would be able to do dinner first. We are up for India. When my grandma took me to Japan many years ago, my Uncle took us to a restraunt that he thought was a Japanses one (you'd think he would have known being Japanses and living there and all) but it was actullay an India one and we enjoyed it. So that sound good to me!!! [face_mischief]
  8. Sentinel_Vash Jedi Knight

star 2
    I may be able to make the meet MAYBE! But I have to get suited up in the Monkey suit for the wedding early so no din din for the Ottoman this time
  9. Icarus_apex Jedi Knight

star 1
    hey who's tieing the knot? do i know em'
  10. Sentinel_Vash Jedi Knight

star 2
    Jermey and Delia I think you know them.
  11. Icarus_apex Jedi Knight

star 1
    hmmmmm......that's what I thought. I wonder why they didn't tell me? I'll have to go chat with them. I hope I'm invited.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.