main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting for group Picture

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by Lyta_Skywalker, Jan 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    Hey everyone, at the last meeting the idea was brought up that we get together for a group picture of all the members, to be posted on our website, which our lovely webmistress Kriana is working on. We have the following details:

Any Saturday after 1700 at the Walmart in Concord, NH.

If anyone has any suggestions as for a date which would be good for everyone, please let me know.

Jaded

2. Kriana

Kriana Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2002
    Ah, domo Jaded, you're too kind. This saturday (1st of Feb) and the next (8th) are bad for me... perhaps the 15th?
    Kri

3. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    Wedge and I are good for the 15th. What does everyone else think?

Jaded

4. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    15th? I'm working till 3, after that I'm good.

5. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr Jedi Master star 3

May 22, 2002
    [color=006699]That's ok Seb - we cannot get the picture taken until after 1700 as it is.

Wedge :>o<:
    Cross into the Blue
    One Team, One Force, One Family - One Great Air Force
    May the seven souls aboard the STS Columbia rest in peace with their makers.[/color]

6. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    I'm guessing the Concord Wal-Mart is also on Loudon Road? Seems to me it is...

7. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    I personally have absolutely not clue.

I think this should be something that someone else answers.

Jaded

8. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    I'm driving a trip to the Christa McAuliffe Planetarium on Wednesday, so I'll scout it out then.

9. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    I have a small suggestion: why can't we just have the picture at the next meeting? Or is there something I don't understand? Besides, what better place for a Star Wars background than the meeting place?

10. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    We are actually having a group picture taken with special backgrounds at the Walmart in Concord... as one of the members works there, and can get us a good deal on it. We have several individual pics taken at the Cantina, we are just trying to get this one done professionally.

Jaded

11. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    Got it! :D Remember how we went to get to the Hoyt's Cinema on Loudon? Well, the Wal-Mart is just up the block. It's no more than a quarter of a mile past the cinema (unless, like me, you're coming from points east, in which case it's a quarter of a mile BEFORE). Can't miss it, so if you're not there, have good excuse in hand at the next meet. [face_devil]

12. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    Will do Sebulba, Wedge and I will be there. So are we set for the 15th? Let me know, so I can post it.

Jaded

13. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey everyone, this is John, Dianna's husband. Dianna will be working at the portrait studio from 11-8 Feb. 15. You can post here or email me at agent_pendrell27@yahoo.com to set up an appointment. Should we be in costume for anyone that has them?

See you all soon!

14. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    Blah - I'm not gonna make it. :( I'm going to Boston with a couple of friends, one of whom has a brother coming in from the West Coast. Kri, any chance you can just photoshop me into the pic? ;)

15. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    Not a problem Sebulba, however, I guess at this point, I have heard from two people who aren't going to be able to make it, so I guess right now, I am thinking that we might want to change the date to something where everyone can make it. Please get back to me with your input.

Jaded

16. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    We might be looking at March, then. I can't do the 22nd.

17. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    Ok... March for the pic is fine, does this also mean though that you aren't going to be able to make the meet at the Cantina on the 22nd? Just so I can figure out what we need to do and get things together.

Jaded

18. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    Er, I'm not sure about the 22nd...I have to drive a brief trip to Portland in the morning, not sure when I'll be back...if I'm there, I'm there, if not, you know how it is.

19. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    Yes we understand Sebulba, we will keep hoping you can make it, however, if you don't, we will keep you up to date.

Jaded

20. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    Here are the dates for Saturday's in March:

1 March
    8 March
    15 March
    22 March
    29 March

Please let me know what is good for everyone so we can attempt to set up the group picture.

Jaded

21. Hobbies

Hobbies Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2003
    Well, If I may add my too cents. I'm available whenever and wherever the people and the council needs me any time is adequate. By the way Hi. LOL

Hobbs

22. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    I am good for the 8th and the 22nd in March and the 5th and 19th in April just in case.

23. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    March 1 ~ driving the gymnastics team to Bridgeport, CT. March 8 ~ not sure, so it's a possibility. March 15 ~ Rebels meet. March 22 ~ dropping the basketball team at Logan. March 29 ~ another possibility, as I'm not sure what's going on that day. Just once I'd like to snag a nice big charter to either Manchester or Boston on a meet day. :p

24. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    Call me crazy, but....with all the computer geeks amongst us, wouldn't it be more cost and time efficient to take a picture at the meet, and then maybe super impose a crazy background, like the bridge of a star destroyer or even better in Echo Base or on the Hoth battlefield? All it takes is a little cropping action, right? I don't know....I'm not a computer geek (AND I might be crazy....).

Other than that, it's pretty tough for me to set a date right now because I'm trying to work as much overtime as possible. The OT won't be there forever, and I'm pretty desperate financially (by the way, I have thousands of $ in water damage at both my houses - I'm being brutalized by this winter). For me, working any day for OT could be a $430.00 day...it's too much for me to say no (I'm actually turning down an OT day for our meet Feb 22). So right now I can't pinpoint a day for a photo, because I might have to cancel later on (I only know about OT like a week before hand).

So, maybe you guys can go for the photo and I can be super imposed....! Sorry guys

25. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    Nothing to be sorry about Rik, we most definately understand. As for the group photo, I am open to whatever the group wants to do. So if you all just would like to get together and do it at any of our scheduled meets, please let me know and we can do that.

Jaded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.