main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY Meeting for the 14th!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Viceroy_NuteGunray, Dec 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Viceroy_NuteGunray Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2005
    Hi guys.

I'm just informing you that the next FF Tas meeting will be held on Wednesday the 14th of this month at 3pm at Morty's food hall. Some of the things on the agenda are plans for upcoming functions such as either a bowling night or mini golf tornament where we give out prizes and also dicuss proposals for a better meeting place for FF Tas to meet instead of at Morty's. Look foward to seeing you all there if you can make it, if not just Pm me. Cheers! :cool:

Locked per CR request

2. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    Good news! Even though the VSU has come in it won't be in operation until July which means we have one semester to get this place up and running before it goes in.

The main thing is we need proof of ten members with 10% uni students, there we have the problem of defining membership when some members can't ocme to meetings.

Here are some thoughts I have, two kinds of membership.

Official Membership
    Can come to meetings frequently.
    Can organise events and be involved in the running of the FF

Afflilated membership
    Can come to meetings when available.
    Can come to events when available

The difference really is related to your scedule. I imagine after we launch at O-Week next year we might have more offical members. We also might have to have a membership fee, even if only for offical members.

Those are my thoughts, see wat you come up with next meeting.

3. Amaya_Unduli

Amaya_Unduli Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2005
    Good idea, Katana. We'll definetly address it at the meeting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.