main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting for Upstate fans

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by Darth_Yalc, Oct 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    Me too. I'll bring some my stuff along to show you. :D

Our first multi-page thread. We must be moving up in the world. ;)

2. SithLord328

SithLord328 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2002
    Maybe we should discuss everyone getting together for the DVD one day.

3. DarthPurr

DarthPurr Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2002
    I will bring my Jedi robe. I don't have a lightsaber though. :(

4. DSatt57

DSatt57 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2002
    Shiri,
    Let me tell you about myself... maybe your mom will feel easier.

I'm mid 40's, female... have two cats, I part time usher at The Peace Center (we're in the middle of having South Pacific) I have a regular office job but that's no fun to talk about. :)

I've loved Star Wars since I first saw Luke fire up that lightsaber and then see Leia in the hologram back in 77. I knew this was something really really different.

I graduated from Greer High, got my AA at Greenville Tech and am now starting Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer training at Tech. I'm hoping to switch from office work to computers. I LOVE computers.

I also like to read, am into astronomy some, play Dark Age of Camelot, used to play Everquest, (also Star Wars CCG before Decipher ruined the game), love board games, movies in general, and music.. especially John Williams (big surprise, right?).

So there ya go... good luck and hope you get to come. Woo hoo... we're at two pages now!! :)

5. Truor_Tupnm

Truor_Tupnm Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2001
    What is up, dudes? I've been talking to somebody from over here in e-mails. I don't know who it was. sorry about that. oh well. Anyways, I heard about the meeting recently. Yay for us finally getting organized, but I can't come, either. Whoops! No car. Evil mom lady won't take me. Whoever I was talking to said that it was cool, and that we'd have other meetings that will be closer. Yay! I'll be coming here more often now! I had given up on you people!

6. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    Welcome back Truor. Don't give up on us we are about to take off. We'll see at the next one for sure. Keep checking in often. We are gonna keep this board active.

7. DSatt57

DSatt57 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2002
    Ok... Barnes and Noble in Spartanburg near Westgate Mall, right? 6:30pm
    Where do we look for each other, in the front? I can't remember, do they have a cafe? I've only been there once for a Young Jedi demonstration.

8. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    My brother and I as far as I know, something might change, will not be able to come to this meeting. Maybe we will get to come to the next one. Sorry, guys. I really really hope that we get to come to the next one.

Oh and F.Y.I. Barnes and Noble in Spartanburg, the one not far from Westgate does have a cafe. Just to let whoever asked know.

Well, like I said before. I'm so sorry that I can't come. Maybe next time. I'll check back later. Take care and May the Force be with everyone.

9. SithLord328

SithLord328 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2002
    You're right Dsatt, where are we going to meet. Maybe we should all where a Star Wars shirt or something.

10. DarthPurr

DarthPurr Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2002
    Hello all we should all come into the cafe and you will see me in my Jedi Brown Robe.
    I think everyone should wear a Star Wars shirt. I think that would be great. Plus from posts I have read I think everyone is going to try to bring something.

11. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    Hey guys. Let's meet in the cafe. I'll get there a little early to carve us out a spot and maybe put two tables together so we have room. I will have on a Got Armor? stormtrooper shirt so I should be easy to recognize. I am really looking forward to this. I forsee great things from this group. After tonights meeting I hope we go into recruitment big time. See everyone there.

MTFBWY
    Clay

12. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    I'm really sorry that my brother and I can't attend. I hope that ya'll have a good time. We hope to see ya'll at the next meeting.

13. Bakster

Bakster Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2002
    do you drive saturn? I hope i got the right person? this is jason. it was very nice meeting you. my e-mail is b29349@yahoo.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.