main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Meeting Generations - A and EU - j/j j/tk *Update 1/14*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedimaster_JainaSolo, Aug 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    You're eeeeeeevil... :( :p

UP!!! ;)

2. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Up again :)

Where's the postie? :(

3. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jedimaster_JainaSolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2003
    Srry you guys. The registry on my pc screwed up and so im way off schedule now....im planning on having a post up soon tho.

God bless,
    Jaina

4. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    That's great J_JS! I can't wait till you post that new part of the story. Glad to hear that Ben and Liz are going to finally get back together.

Now please tell me your computer isn't screwed up because of a virus, I've been having enough of hearing/seeing/talking about that nasty specie...

LJS out! Wondering when her Insider is to come in...

5. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jun 25, 2003
    Aight guys..here it is?the long awaited moment?. *drumroll* BEN AND LIZ!!!!

Liz plopped down on the crash couch and crossed her arms defiantly. Ben could tell she was determined not to initiate the conversation. He didn?t necessarily want to start either. In fact, he didn?t really know where to start or how to approach it, but he decided she was worth more than his pride. A hand ran through his fiery red locks, revealing his nervousness. With a sigh, he began his apology.

?Lizzy,? he tried desperately to find the right words.

?Don?t call me that,? she snarled vehemently. ?Only friends call me that.?

?I?m sorry, Liz.? He stressed the name. ?Listen, I?ve been thinking.?

?You shouldn?t do that, you might hurt yourself.? she interrupted.

?Aw, glad to see you care,? he returned in kind. ?Look, I want to know what went wrong. Will you tell me why you are mad at me?? her silence was met with a quiet plea, ?Please??

His eyes were pleading and his green gaze was so insistent that she had to consent.

?Fine. You are an arrogant jerk.?

?And why, pray tell, am I an arrogant jerk?? he asked, careful not to ruffle feathers.

?First of all, you think I should like you just because you?re you and any who lays eyes on you should fall in love with you. That accounts for arrogant. Then after all those times we spent together and you let on that you liked me, or at least let me think you liked me, I find out you have a friend!? She glared at him. ?That?s the jerk part.?

?What?? he exclaimed in disbelief. ?Who told you I had a friend.?

?Ahh?well?nobody actually told me. I assumed since that letter was signed ?You know who? that you would know who. And who else would send you a letter but your friend.? Her confidence had begun to falter.

?Liz, if that were true, would I have asked you if you sent it??

?Um.? she shrugged. ?I dunno. I didn?t think about that.?

?Yeah.? He stood up and walked over to the couch she was on. He felt her stiffen and slide away as he sat down. He took her hands, against her protests and gently rubbed the back of them with his . ?I don?t have a friend,? he began to explain.

?You don?t?? The cautious hope and relief was evident in her tone.

?No. And I?m not interested in anyone either.? He smiled as her face fell. With a gentle hand, he lifted her face so she was looking at him and brushed a piece of hair out of her face. ?Except you.?

?Me?? she asked, surprise brightening her eyes.

?Yes. I didn?t mean to come across as an arrogant jerk. On the contrary, I was actually hoping you had written the letter. I really like you, and I was hoping to find out if it was mutual.?

?Oh Ben! I?m so sorry. I?m the one who was a jerk. I didn?t mean to jump to conclusions,? she rambled on guiltily, tears clouding her eyes.

?Shh. It?s OK.?

?I really didn?t want to make such a fuss?? she didn?t hear him and she continued rambling, her hands gesturing wildly.

?Woa! Calm down, Liz.? Laughing, he took her hands once again in his own.

?Sorry.? A tinge of pink colored her cheeks as she realized what she had been doing.

?Quit apologizing. I forgave you already. Friends again?? He held out a hand and, grinning, she shook it.

?Friends.? Her smile was so bright that Ben felt spontaneous. He glanced from her beautiful eyes to her lips and back again. He drifted closer as a smile graced his lips. As he closed the distance between them, he noticed her eyes drift close just as his did. Just before he reached her lips, the door swung open and Mary and T.J. walked in. Ben jumped back, as did Liz. He looked at her longingly with regret in his eyes.

Later, he promised through their Force bond.

I?ll hold you to it. They turned to the others.

[face_devil] like it? I decided to make you wait for a while before the Kiss..hehe

God bless,
    Jaina

6. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    YAY!!!! I lost the link for a while, but I'm back and I read it all. Now I want more!!!
    :)

It is great, I love the romance!!

I found the perfect icon...I love frogs and star wars, now i get them both!!!

7. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Awww...Cute one [face_love] Loved it ;)

But you're eeeeeevil... :( Why did you have to write that! Let them kiss,will ya? *shakes head* At least don't make us wait for too long ;)

8. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    Yaho new postie!

Very good J_JS, but why? Why do you have to make us wait for that kiss we've all been waiting for?!?!?

~*~ LJS ~*~

9. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Great JOB!!! and AWWW!! so sweet.. yet... no kissy! MAN!

10. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jun 25, 2003
    glad ya'll liked it. I'm sorry...but i didnt want the first kiss to be that easy. [face_devil] you'll have to work for it..mwahaha.

my next post is typed..and i now have a beta....so its sent off. i plan to have it up soon.

God bless,
    Jaina

11. _princess_leia_

Feb 23, 2004
    no fair...we want kisses!!!

12. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jun 25, 2003
    Alright...here's my next post. *pass out popcorn* enjoy! (This is a long one!)

Ben looked over his shoulder as the door opened. ?Everything ready??

?Yup!? Liz plopped into the copilot seat. ?T.J. and Mary are buckled in the lounge. We?re ready to get in and get out. I have a bad feeling about this.? They shared a look before Liz changed the subject. ?How long do we have??

?Three minutes until we revert to realspace.? He glanced up from the control panel to look at her nervously.

?It?ll be OK, Ben.? She offered him a brave smile. ?We?re going to beat this and we?ll be stronger for it. Just think of it as a very dangerous training program that is very real.? She screwed up her face at her attempt to lighten the situation. ?Never mind. It will be fun. Maybe. But really, whatever happens, we?ll learn from it.?

?I know.? As he smiled, he reached over and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. ?I?m just afraid something will happen to one of us. To you.? His soft, earnest remark brought a tinge of pink to her cheeks and her small grin lit up the pit and made his stomach flip.

?I can take care of myself,? she grinned mischievously. ?If I were you, I?d be more concerned with keeping myself safe.? His look of mock hurt was enough to send her into a fit of giggles. With a quick glance at the timer, she noticed they had only a minute left. She reached over and ruffled his hair as she settled into her seat, buckling her crash webbing. With one last grin towards Liz, Ben grabbed the hyperspace lever and turned his attention to the controls. An insistent beeping alerted the ship?s occupants that the reversion was almost ready. As the timer ticked down to 0, Ben pulled the lever and the stars shortened from the lines into dots and a big yellow ball floated in their viewport. ine. They had made it.

Ben turned the controls over to Liz and watched as she brought The Hope towards the large desert planet with a natural ease. They felt the buffet of the atmosphere as she crossed the invisible barrier. Soon, the control station commed them.

?Attention unidentified freighter. State your name and purpose.?

?This is Captain Stardreamer of The Hope. I?m here on family business.?

?Copy, Hope. You?re clear. Please proceed to docking bay 198. Thank you.? She clicked off the comm. and concentrated on landing. With a flourishing spin, the ship settled onto its repulsors smoothly. Her landing had been flawless; no jolt had been present.

?Wow Liz. You?ve gotten really good.?

?Thanks.? They powered down the systems and went through the post-flight check. They walked down the corridor to meet T.J. and Mary at the landing ramp. ?We?ve got everything?? Mary and T.J. nodded as they handed a bag to Ben and another to Liz. Each pack contained plenty of food, rope, linked datapads and other things they might need. Each student had their gift from Jaina hidden in their robes so that no one could find them. For a long moment, the four friends stood looking at each other, unwilling to take the next, dangerous step. With a deep breath, Liz exclaimed, ?What are we waiting for??

?Yeah. Let?s do this!? Mary replied. Then, they all marched out shoulder-to-shoulder, and aura of confidence and certainty surrounding them.

?O.K. We?re going to your parents? house. We?re going to visit yours and Mary?s family. Then we?re going to make ourselves obvious targets.? Ben reviewed the plan carefully as they sat in the speeder headed towards Liz?s farm.

?Um, Ben?? Mary piped up from the back to ask, ?What if they come looking for us and blow-up our house and burn our families like they did to Master Luke??

?Well, I guess,? he began as he noticed Liz flinch from the thought, ?we?ll just have to trust the Force on that. If that happens, it will be for the best.? At times, he d having to be the rational one. He knew if it was his family at risk, he?d be worried too.

?Ok,? Mary accepted his answer relu

13. _princess_leia_

Feb 23, 2004
    no we are not gone:)
    but i won't throw rotten tomatoes at you...yet:)
    it is really good!!!

14. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    ?Yes. I do believe they were sent. By Skywhiner

Oh I like that new nickname for Luke!

Great post J_JS!

~*~ LJS ~*~

15. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jun 25, 2003
    LOL. thanx LJS. I did a SW parody for school and came up with that. I thought it would work in this case too...

God bless,
    Jaina

16. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jun 25, 2003
    Where is everybody?!? I'm going to threaten to not posting the next one until I get a certain amount of reviews if you guys dont review soon!.

God bless,
    Jaina

17. _princess_leia_

Feb 23, 2004
    you can't do that to me!!!!

18. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    ^ And to me!

~*~ LJS ~*~

19. _princess_leia_

Feb 23, 2004
    what is "The Purple Ewok Song"?

20. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jun 25, 2003
    the post is off to the beta....should be up soon as i get it back.

God bless,
    Jaina

21. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jun 25, 2003
    you know...i think im gonna go ahead and post it...i can always come and edit it later :D

?Thanks for dinner, Dad.? She smiled as she hugged him. ?Remember. No word of our visit to anyone.?

?I know. Thanks for visiting your old man. You better be careful.?

?I will. I have to get going. Love you, Dad.?

?I love you too. Bye.? As she turned and began to walk away from her father, he continued. ?And Liz? May the Force Be With you.?

?Thanks,? she replied as a full-fledged smile spread across her face. She sauntered over to the speeder where Ben and T.J. were already settled. She saw Mary reluctantly pulling out of the hug her little sister was burying her in. The two s got into the speeders and waved to their families as Liz piloted off.

Soon, they reached Beggar?s Canyon and she hid the speeder in a large clump of bushes. They all had the packs loaded on their backs and they began climbing down. They followed Liz, since she was the most familiar with the land. It was slow, hard work, since the hand and footholds were few and far between. The four didn?t want to use the Force, because it might give away the fact that they were trained. At one place, they had to use only their hands to shimmy across until they came to a flat place in the wall to begin downwards again. In this manner, they continued until they reached the bottom.

Once they began on the ground, they kept their senses open, but not actually using them. They could sense everything around them just as an untrained Force-sensitive person could; only the students knew what they were sensing. Whenever they came upon a large curve, they proceeded with more caution. The group traveled for at least two miles without any occurrence. Soon, Mary stopped them.

?I have a bad feeling about this curve. Make sure everything you need is hidden in your robes. Remember the plan.? They all nodded and continued around the bend cautiously, talking as if they didn?t know anything.

As they passed through a narrow passage with large boulders bordering each side, six kids that seemed about the same age as the Jedi, vaulted over the boulders and surrounded the Jedi students, snarling. Liz suddenly somersaulted right up to one of the guys surrounding her. Then she threw herself into a back handspring, which caused her feet to catch the boy hard in the chin. He responded by swinging his leg toward her feet and she jumped over it. While she was in the air, a young female with black hair and a deep snarl tackled her into the rock wall. Liz grunted with the impact and then shoved her knee into her opponent?s stomach. Just then, the boy showed up and, with a quick swipe of his foot and twist of his arm he had Liz on the ground, face down. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn?t get out of his vice grip. He pulled her arms up behind her and the began tying her up with rope. She guessed she could roll over and knock them into each other to escape, but she decided she had given them enough resistance. She let them tie her up.

Mary took on the guy that Liz had left on their side of the formation. He swung at her head and she ducked and turned it into a charge that tackled him to the ground. He rolled over her and trapped her arms outward as he lowered himself onto her.
    ?What?s a pretty ie *AN like you doing out here?? His scratchy voice filled her ears and his breath stunk like decaying nerfs. Disgusted, she brought her knee up hard between his legs. He rolled off her, howling in pain. She jumped to her feet as the boy angrily charged at her and began punching wildly. She blocked the first two swings but the third connected and her body flew and twisted in the air to land on the ground. As he approached her with the rope, she decided to give in.

T.J. waited patiently as one stalked towards him. As she pulled back to punch him, he rolled into her legs causing her to fall over him to the ground. He rolled onto his feet and his opponent pushed to her

22. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    Yes I did it's very good.

The Purple Ewok song, is the song Jaya/typo wrote in Prankside. It's on the tune of I Love you, from Barney and was sung by Cerena (who is kind of me in that story) to annoy Jaina. Go read Prankside of the Force if you wanna know more about it.

~*~ LJS ~*~

23. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Great posts :D

I'm so sorry I missed the other one,I don't know how that could have happened... :confused: I'm a bad,bad reader [face_blush]

24. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jun 25, 2003
    OK!! I need help. I need a name for the Dark Jedi's school. Something cool...like Shadow Academy...cept that's already used. I can't post the next post until i have a name!!

God bless,
    Jaina

25. _princess_leia_

Feb 23, 2004
    hmmm...no idea on the dark school

i went and read prankside. it was extremely entertaining:)

and good post!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.