main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Meeting Generations - A and EU - j/j j/tk *Update 1/14*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedimaster_JainaSolo, Aug 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    No, no dark side for Liz:(

2. Xzar-Teel

Xzar-Teel Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2001
  3. Xzar-Teel

Xzar-Teel Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2001
    That is one hell of an interesting plot line. I like what you've done with the characters. I can't wait to read more . . .

4. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jedimaster_JainaSolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2003
    Princess_leia - will she fall to the dark side, or is she strong enough to fight it? Only I know mwahahaha! Keep reading ;)

Xzar-Teel - Thanks. I developed it while daydreaming that I lived on ine and got taken to the Jedi Academy. The beginning was actually a dream. weird huh?

Thanks for reading. I'll be gone this weekend, white water rafting...but I'll be back Monday.

God bless,
    [face_cowboy] Jaina [face_cowboy]

5. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Give in to the anger, girl. It's very nice to not be bound by Jedi restrictions. The Anadians remind me of the Fosh.

6. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    Yay a new post. As always it was great J_JS. I do hope that Liz won't fall to the darkside or if she does that Ben and company wil be able to get Liz back.

7. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jun 25, 2003
    I'm back. It was awesome. i wanna go again...and 'ride the bull'.

God bless,

8. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jun 25, 2003
    Good news!! I have had a small break from DRL and i have the next post written...now i just have to find enough time to type it. Keep in touch.

God bless,

9. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jun 25, 2003
    Hey...finally a post. Sryy about the very long delay. my pc crashed...so i couldn't even type the one i had written. Hope you enjoy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She stood staring in shock at the figure in front of her. The Tuscan Raider studied her as she tried to control the thoughts flying erratically through her mind. Fortunately, she had never encountered one of the barbaric monsters. However, she had heard stories. Mary shifted her lightsaber to her other hand in agitation. Liz had told her of the story that had changed her life. She knew of the
    mindless cruelty they shed throughout the arid dunes
    of her home planet.

Contrary to the desired results, though, the kind-hearted girl had compassion on their species. Of course, she didn?t agree with their way of life, but
    she knew they had to live, too. And here, a poor
    Tuscan was being forced to fight her. More determined
    than ever to escape with six converted friends, she
    readied herself for the attack she knew was in for.
    But she wouldn't be the one to start.

The image of the six-foot masked being
    suddenly charged toward Mary in a fit of rage
    accompanied by a howl of anger. Parrying neatly, she
    dropped into the Force, once again at her disposal.
    The staff common to the Sand People came crashing down
    toward her head to deal a death blow. In response she
    dropped into a roll and noticed something strange.
    She was forced to put the thought on hold as she
    jumped over a low slash and then parry a series of
    hard blows. When she stepped out of her opponent?s
    range, she reflected that the Raider was fighting more
    like a Jedi than a Tuscan. In experimentation, she
    charged as if she was going to stab the Tuscan, but at
    the last moment only skimmed the surface of the
    image. No blood, no howl of pain, nothing but a
    barely perceptible waver. Just as she thought. The
    Tuscan Raider was nothing more than a holoprojection.
    Even more strange though, was that there was a
    creature concealed within the projection.

Extending her senses, she could locate a
    control room which was unlike any she had ever seen.
    It used the Force to project holocloaks and images.
    Focusing on the main source, she directed the Force
    into it quickly in great quantity. The strange
    control overheated and a crackling sound proceeded the
    dissipating of the energy cloaks.

?Mary?? a familiar voice exclaimed in
    disbelief. ?What...I...Why...How...??

?Calm down, Liz.? she laughed at her friend?s
    disorientation. ?They used some kind of Force
    cloaking device to disguise us.? She embraced her
    seething friend. ?You need to get control over your
    feelings,? she advised softly.

?I know. It?s just that the Sand People
    killed my mom...?

?I know, Liz. You gotta let it go, though.?

?You?re right. I-? Just then Vulcan and
    Namron came in. Unless she was mistaken, Mary thought
    Namron looked remorseful.

?Well done, Mary,? Vulcan sneered. ?Your
    insight is great.? Namron nodded in agreement.

?That was cruel!? Liz fell right back into
    her defiant ruse. ?You are nothing but evil monsters!?

Namron hung his head but Vulcan
    laughed. ?Don?t you know it!? Then he left calling
    an order to the Anadian. ?Take these losers back to
    their rooms.?

~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~

Hope it was at least partly worth the wait.

God bless,

10. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    YAY! A new post!=D=

11. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    Woah a new post! :D

12. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    I hope you don't mind constructive criticism but you may wanna try paragraphing.

13. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jun 25, 2003
    yeah...my dad had to build a new pc cuz the other crashed. He hasn't put word on it yet so i had to use works and when i posted it it totally messed up the format. I'll try to fix the problem next time. Thnx.

God bless,

14. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jun 25, 2003
    y'all ready for a post? Here it is

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Breathing heavily, he ran through the halls, racing time itself as he struggled to reach his destination. He flipped his sweaty hair from his face as he charged around a corner at full speed. At the end of the corridor he ducked into a turbolift and hit the button, which indicated the floor he was trying to reach, rapidly.

?Come on!? he muttered, tapping his foot impatiently. ?Come on!? Finally, with a small ding, the doors slid open and he darted out. As he ran around a corner, he ran into a droid and caused it to send datacards scattering all around. There was no way he couldn?t stop to help it, especially since it was his fault. He used the force to pick them up and stacked them quickly in the droid?s arms.
    ?Thank you, sir.?

?Yeah,? he sprinted down the hall. Suddenly his feet flew out from under him. His behind hit the floor hard and he grunted as he pulled himself up. The floor had just been cleaned. He made his way out of the slippery area and resumed his laborious run.

?Who thought it would be so hard to reach the med,? he mumbled as he blew sweat from his nose. He hoped beyond hope that he wasn?t to late. He needed to get help and get back. She needed him. Blowing past someone walking down the hall, he turned the last corner. Skidding to a stop, he slapped the door release and was practically through it before it opened.

?Quick, I need help,? he panted. ?It?s?she?s?follow me.? He turned around and took off at a sprint, just as before. Only now several medics were scrambling after him juggling medkits.

You should be with her, not racing down these halls, he berated himself. He reached out to her in the Force. He winced as he felt her overwhelming pain. He ran around the corner and had to fling himself into the wall to avoid a kid walking around the halls. He was in such a hurry though, that he hardly even slowed down. The medics struggled to keep him in sight. Skidding into the turbo lift, he held the door for the medics then quickly pushed the button for the floor he needed. It was so quiet his ears were ringing. The only sound was the panting of the medics and his own heartbeat pounding in his ears.

The ding sounded and he broke out of the trance he had dropped into to regain his strength and darted out of the lift. Reaching out again, he sent reassurances to her through the Force, letting her know he was near. He was forced to slow his trek because the medics looked as if they were going to faint. It would do her no good if the medics were to tired themselves to help her. They gratefully stopped to catch their breath before resuming at a slower pace.

Finally, after what seemed forever, they reached the room and he slapped the controls. He slid in before the door opened even halfway. As he expected, she wasn?t muttering a sound. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth firm and fist clenching the sheets. Admiring her strength, he knelt beside the figure on the bed and took her hand.

?It?s okay, now. I?m here, and the medics can take care of you.? She nodded and managed a tight smile up at him before going tense again with pain. Squeezing the hand he had offered her, she uttered a barely audible groan. With a sigh, she relaxed slightly, just enough for him to know that she felt protected now that he was here. He smiled down at her, glad to be that strong point, that cornerstone.

Wiping her sweaty hair away from her face and neck, he kissed her tenderly on the forehead. Using a towel soaked in cool water, he wiped her face and cooled her fever. The cold sweat soon returned and he continued his tedious care to keep her comfortable while the medics worked. ?You?re gonna be alright.?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Who could it be? *grins evilly*

God bless,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.