main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Meeting Idea Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Crazed_Ewok, Jun 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    My schedule changes week by week, but so does my number of days off. Something we did at my old FanForce was shoot for the third Saturday of every month, which usually seemed to work out. Just a thought...If the rest of you are able to agree on a date, I'll let you know if I can make it (don't be changin' the date on my account, people :p).

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I have been suggesting the idea of a monthly meeting for a while now. But in the past, people just didn't seem interested or found ways to show that it will not work. Personally, I don't know what to do anymore. As you can see, I'm getting kinda frustrated over this subject. I just wish we can set a date that will ensure that more than 1 or 2 people will be there.

3. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    Hello again everyone...anyone? Well I'd just like to let anyone know that the York/Lancaster boards will be meeting at longs park on oct 17th at 2 pm in Lancaster. I know its been slow here on the boards so if there is anyone who would like to attend give a post and come join us. Anyone is welcome. At the moment we have decided to have a cookout so bring some food and have a good time.

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I know I'll be there. ;)

And just a heads up for those of us in Berks - it's coming around that time of year again for our annual Halloween Bash. I was thinking about going out this year and having a fun night. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.