main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Meeting Idea Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Crazed_Ewok, Jun 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    Go here for a map of the campus:

http://www.kutztown.edu/about/campusmap/campusmap.shtml

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Anyone interested in seeing Return of the King or The Haunted Mansion for an upcoming meeting?

Reckless_Corellian likes this.
  3. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    I was thinking of that...I'm going to be going to see both, probably.

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Alright then...if more people are up for this, I will look into show times when these movies are released and hopefully set up an offical meeting.

Another question: Since our holiday gift exchange fell through last year, would you guys be willing to try it again this year?

5. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    That might be cool...maybe we should exchange the gifts during the movie meeting? Because December is a confused month for me (band concerts, family thingys, huge snow falls) and I'm sure other people have things going on, it might be easier just to do it during the movie meeting to make it easier for us just to keep it to one meeting.

Thoughts?

6. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Possibly, but it might be strange if in the middle of a movie theater, we exchange gifts. Maybe we can go with tradition and go to eat before hand. We could exchange the gifts then.

7. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I said movie meeting, not during the movie :p

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    You still need to be more specific. :p

Anyway, once these movies hit the theaters, I will post showtimes in the local theaters and then we'll try to work something out.

9. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    I'm not really interested in haunted mansion, but RotK yes!!! but If I go i don't want it to be like last time we went to a LotR movie and people *ahem* talked during most of it *ahem* and ruined the movie for me.

10. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Are you referring to us or that lady that asked what the difference between an Orc and an Uruk-hai was? :p

11. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Yea, I think he's referring to those people that were sitting behind us that continued talking throughout the whole thing.

Anyway, RotK opens December 17th. Anyone interested on going opening day? That would be pretty cool. ;)

12. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Agh, sorry, I won't be able to go opening day...I have band and confirmation class, if we would go I would only be able to go between 4 and 6pm, and that's cutting it really close

13. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Not even to a late, late showing? [face_mischief]

14. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    i have a band concert that night so i probably wouldn't be able to go, unless it was an after 9 showing, and i probably couldn't do that because i know my dad wont give me a ride since its a school night

15. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Maybe we shouldn't try for Wensday, then

16. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Um, wait...what is the date for the 17th? Is that a Tues? If so, Wed. could work.

17. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    No, the 17th is a Wensday...says so on my comp calender...where do you think I got Wens. from in the first place? ;)

18. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Because the movie opens on the 17th. You said you couldn't go on opening day, but then you say we should see it on Wed, which happens to be the 17th? ?[face_plain] You have me confused...

19. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I said we shouldn't have it on the 17th, meinfrau ;)

20. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    well my holiday starts on the 12th at noon so I'll be free from then till around Jan. 11th :-D unless i say otherwise, I'm trying to organize a get-together with some friends of mine and i don't know what date that will fall on.

21. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Well, my holiday starts on the 11th at noon...so there! :p

Anyway, if we can't do it on Wed. does Thurs. sound any better?

22. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Yea, that might work better

23. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Alright, then. Guys, chime in if that's good.

24. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    We are alone, it seems :(

25. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    i don't know if i'll be even able to go. THe biggest problem i have is a ride, my dad probably wont take me since the theater is 15+ minutes away. And hes gonna take me to see it anyway and while i want to see it multiple times he wont understand that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.