main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Meeting Idea Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Crazed_Ewok, Jun 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pous_Eldoon

Pous_Eldoon Jedi Youngling

Dec 18, 2003
    THAT's the name of that theater. I was going to suggest it, but was having a brainfart and couldn't remember the name - lo and behold, it was the one you guys WERE talking about. That's pretty bad, I was just there to see the new Matrix movie.

But anyway, yeah I still say Fairground :)

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    That went quick.

Well, I guess it's safe to say that we shall be holding our meeting at Fairgrounds (Cinema Center). Now, next question: Where shall we eat? I listed the places in a post further up, so just look up there for reference.

3. Seph_Terien

Seph_Terien Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2001
    mmmm.....Your Place, they have beer. LOL

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Yes, Your Place is always good! :D

5. Seph_Terien

May 15, 2001
    I have to come to Reading either Mon or Tues this week... anyone free?

6. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I am free(as far as I know) both days, but Monday would probably work best for me.

I need to get back to you after I check my work schedule tomorrow.

7. Seph_Terien

May 15, 2001
    sounds good, let me know, I won't leave home until early afternoon anyway

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Some change of plans. I have to close tomorrow night, so unless anyone wants to come on into Friendly's on Lancaster Avenue and get some sundaes, tomorrow's a no go.

Tuesday may work, I'll look into that.

9. Seph_Terien

May 15, 2001
    Tuesday works for me better anyway... wound up going to Kutztown to hang out with some friends last night and I just got home now....12:00pm...uggg, beer bad.

lol

10. Seph_Terien

May 15, 2001
    Well, if anyone is around today and wanted to see Return Of The King, I'm going to the Fairgrounds mall theatre for the 3:45 showing today (Tuesday) with a friend. Anyone who would like to meet up and hang out, that's when I'll be there.

I'll have a grey Flyers swearshirt on with a yellow american outfitters cap if you want some quick description on how to find me. Will or Bill works for a name.

11. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Sorry I missed you.

I couldn't get out today. I had some company today and there was this thing called grocery shopping. :p

Anyway, maybe we could catch each other another time.

12. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    Eh, sorry guys...I didn't even see this message until now :(

Yea, maybe another time ;)

13. Pous_Eldoon

Pous_Eldoon Jedi Youngling

Dec 18, 2003
    For those concerned, my computer finally took it's last breath (I'm on another person's at the moment, obviously.) So, again, I probably won't be around for a while. Quite the bummer. But hopefully I'll be back (again) sooner than later, I'll be needing a new computer but money's tight. So take care all, see you soon... I hope.

14. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    That's evil...I know how mad I get when my computer is on the fritz...hasn't been for awhile, though...

*looks around*

Well, I just cursed myself...oh well, hope to cya back soon

15. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Sorry to hear that. I hope you get it fixed and come back soon!:D

Now, for that meeting...anyone up to go see a movie and then have dinner?

16. Seph_Terien

May 15, 2001
    Say when, I'm going to be down tuesday later in the day

17. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Well, I'm back up at school (Kutztown) and I have no clue when we will get together now. That is, unless any of you are willing to make a trip up here to Kutztown.

18. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Just checking to see if everyone is still alive and well. :) Check in if you are.

19. Seph_Terien

May 15, 2001
    cold... but alive and well :)

20. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    *is not dead*

21. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    It's good to see that people are still around. I was starting to get worried. I may not have time for a meeting anytime soon because of work and college, but if anyone wants to have lunch or dinner here in Kutztown, I'm fair game.

22. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Even though I hate to say it, I doubt I'll be able to get up to Kutztown :(

23. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Pushing this up. Just trying to get some activity back in here. We seem dead? Is it the winter season or something?

24. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I see pushing this thread up still hasn't attracted much attention. In this case, I'm gonna throw an event out there for everyone to consider:

This was posted in another thread:
    The Empire Fan Fest Convention being held on April 17th & 18th in Secaucus NJ. During the con we will be having a gathering of all the local (and not so local) Fan Groups.

The guest of honor will be Mark Hamill.
    Please note however that Mr. Hamill WILL NOT BE SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS

So, do you guys want to meet Luke? Let me know what you think! :)

25. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Those days aren't really good for me...and plus transportation would be evil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.