main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Meeting idea?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Brutalus, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Brutalus

Darth_Brutalus Jedi Youngling

Nov 9, 2006
    Hi...

I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here, because I mean NO disrespect at ALL.

But I was thinking... I know I'm new here, and we have a few others that are either new or new-ish... and I was wondering if perhaps we could have a meeting at a public place? Maybe a B&N or Borders or something? Just so we can all get to know each other and not have to feel awkward going to the home of someone you've never met.

Again, it's just an idea, so I hope nobody's offended by the suggestion.

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello,

It's no problem posting your concerns. That's what I'm here for. lol :)

That is fine, we have done that in the past. I have NO problem doing that. The only thing is....I believe we may have to do it on the next meeting say for Aug. only for the fact that I know Steve is looking forward to hosting he's first meeting at his place. I know he has all ready picked up a few items. You food, drinks, stuff like that. He has told me he'll be all set to go. Plus, right now he is out of town till Friday. I would hate to pull meeting out from under him while his gone. I just think that maybe unfair to him.

But, I FULLY understand your concern. Maybe there is some way a couple of you out there can meet up with each other sometime this week? In public? I know we have people in the group from all over the place. Nashua, Manchester, Concord, Portsmouth. That way you can meet someone and then you may not full that odd. I'd be glad to meet up anyone that would like to. You just have to let me know a time and place. I'm pretty open to all.

I feel maybe it should be me any how seeing as I'm the Pres. and the Group contact and CR. So just like me know. I promise you all, that have not yet meet that we are not a group of weirdo's. lol Well not all of us. lol :) Maybe only on Star Wars anyways.

I will be working on some of my collection this weekend. I know I'll be doing it tomorrow afternoon and night. You are all more than welcome to come by and check it out and meet there. It is a public place. It is a storage complex near where I live in Somersworth. That maybe a good chance to meet and get to know each other.

Again I truly want you to know, I understand what you mean. That is how we meet Steve a few months back. But I'd feel really bad pulling the meeting from him at this point in time. But I'd all so feel bad if you guy's did not make it. We'd love to have you all come by and just hang out. We talk Star Wars, we do games, we eat, lol (I like that part) But if you can not make it I would understand and we can try to meet up sometime.

If you'd like to give me a call please feel free to PM me and I can send you my #. Again tomorrow if your free would be a great time. Just let me know. If your coming from Merrimac MA it about 40/45 min to my place. My in-laws live there. Hey I'll be that way on Sunday as well. Let me know.

SeeYa,
    TK

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    This weekend is pretty much shot for me but if you want to meet maybe next Saturday (the 21st) say in Manchester, I think that I could make it. Maybe fellow member Brandon can make it if you wanted to meet later in the afternoon. We could meet up at Barnes and Nobles or the Mall of NH, whatever you feel comfortable with.

And don't worry about stepping on toes or anything, we're pretty laid back here so feel free to post your opinions, thoughts, whatever! See you soon!

4. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    That sounds good John. Maybe you guy's can meet then Saturday and that way they can make the meeting Sunday? Just let me know how it goes if you all hook up. I'm sorry I can not make Saturday but I have a 501st gig. But I will see everyone Sunday. See you all there, don't forget to bring anything Star Wars you wish to go over.

I believe we will be playing the new Pocketmodel game as well. We will all so to going over movie clip ideas. I do hope you all have some over there. Till then........

SeeYa,
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.