Meeting in April

Discussion in 'Savannah, GA' started by Calvinthejedi, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calvinthejedi Force Ghost

star 2
    This group has never had a meeting (not that I've seen anyway). Therefore, I see it in some weird way to take it apon myself to make sure this fan force chapter doesn't bite the dust!

We should have a meeting in April. Who's with me!

(Talk about time and locations in this thread :) )
  2. Admiral_Chiss Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wassup Calvin, I got your PM. Tell me what I can do to help.
  3. Calvinthejedi Force Ghost

star 2
    Basically, I need your help to get every member who lives in Savannah back on these boards, so that we can plan our first meeting, and so we can make this FF group an offical Fan Force chapter (at the moment, I think it is a 'Test' Fan Force). If you have any members of your chapter that live in Savannah, or if you know anyone who lives here and is intrested in Fan Force, could you help me direct them to this thread?

Thanks. :)
  4. Admiral_Chiss Jedi Knight

star 2
    Cool, I'll try but I'm not sure how many people I know will be interested
  5. Calvinthejedi Force Ghost

star 2
    Hey, thanks man. :) Maybe this fan force chapter will finally come into being.
  6. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
    You need 3 people at a meeting right???
    My hubby and I can make up 2 of those people :)
    Say the word and what day and we can work ya in. Would love to help.
    We live a bit south of you though in Kingsland, but that's Ok. 2 hours drive is fine to help you out. We love to visit Savannah.
    We usually work with the Jacksonville (FCJK) chapter since they are an hour away.

You can reach me by PM. I'll try to work checking this board out regularly into my daily routine :)

We'll need to name it and send a message to HAMA letting him know we had our first official meeting and the Savannah Chapter is a go. A Chapter Representative will have to be chosen and so forth at some point.
  7. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey! I'm the hubby! We are even having a meeting on the 1st for FCJK is anyone is interested in meeting us!

We're playing some Star Wars Minis at the meeting and talking about our first troop of the year and such...

PM me if anyone is interested! We definitely need more chapters in the area!
  8. Calvinthejedi Force Ghost

star 2
    Thank you. I will keep you informed. :)
  9. Calvinthejedi Force Ghost

star 2
    All right folks, here is the meeting info for the meeting on April 21st:

The meeting will be April 21, at 7pm. We'll meet at the Books-a-million at Abercorn Rd. to talk about costuming and Fandom for maybe half an hour, then go play Laser Tag at the Star Castle on Mall Blvd (I think the cost is about $5 to $7 a game).

If any of you need directions, please ask, or message me. :)
  10. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sounds fun! Just let me know if there's anything you need me to bring. I should be able to find it... hehe.. Should....
  11. Maul Brady Jedi Master

star 4
    Aw man! I used to be part of the FF chapter in Puerto Rico before I moved out here five years ago. But now I'm moving out of Savannah in two weeks! I hope you guys have a lot of fun with all your future meetings and whatnots!

ETA: I just read the locked topic about Greg Keyes living in Savannah and his wife teaching at SCAD. That is all sorts of awesome. If I ever bump into him, I'll pat his back and say, Dude, you rock.
  12. Calvinthejedi Force Ghost

star 2
    Thank you. :)

Have a good move, sorry I missed you by several...years...:eek:

13. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    The luck on that is horrible, Man! I wish you the best on yer move! Visit us if you ever come back!
  14. Calvinthejedi Force Ghost

star 2
    I did start a facebook group, and it has ten members, so we might get a few more people. :)
  15. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Great Job and idea! We'll have to make an FCJK page for that as well and join ya over there so we can friend each other :)
  16. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey, I'm SO sorry. We cannot come. It has to do with money, and if you call me, I'll tell ya all about it. I'm working on fixing the problem as we speak.
  17. Calvinthejedi Force Ghost

star 2
    Hey, no worries. :) We had an interesting turn not. I left late, so I forgott my camera (DOH!). I will make sure to take it next time.

18. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    kool... I really wanted to see it to!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.