Provo Meeting in January?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LaurenFett, Jan 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. andakin Jedi Master

star 4
    I've seen it 4 times already, but perhaps since it's for a good cause...
  2. Tori_Dakk Jedi Knight

star 2
    YAY! I'm all for that!! Can we go perhaps during the day, so it's a wee bit cheaper?? like before 6pm?
  3. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I second that, Tori_Dakk!

Me wanna see Legolas slide down the stairs again . . .

:D

Dana
  4. MiaTieska Force Ghost

star 4
    LOL! Or what about the part where he just swings onto that galloping horse? That had me going, hrrrmmm....

I would love to go. I don't have a Jedi costume (well, I do have one lightsaber), and I have quite a few blasters and can dig up my mercenary-Star Warsish-looking-costume from the role play club I'm in and tag along. Saw TTT at midnight opening night and then on Christmas Day. It was a wonderful week!

-Mia
  5. LakSivrak Jedi Knight

star 1
    but isnt the purpose of going all dressed up so people can see us and laugh? we should go at night, but to the wynsong with discount passes from maceys. i can go next saturday.
  6. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Okay, guys, who's up for going to TTT tomorrow night, with Macey's discount passes, dressed up in Star Wars costumes?

AYE!

Dana
  7. navaren Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think we'll pass, but thanks for the idea.
  8. Handyman Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings Everybody,

At this late date in the month, suffice it to say that there will be no January activity. :(

I did have something planned but was unable to carry it out. I'll save it for a future activity.

I already have a February activity scheduled. This is going to be a great one. Watch for the announcement in a seperate thread posted sometime tomorrow. ;)

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.