main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

So CO MEETING IN THE SPRINGS ON THE 23RD!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JediDragon, Nov 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Okay, here's the deal. We're having a dinner and viewing of the Attack of the Clones DVD at Micah's place on Saturday, November 23 at around 4:30 (tentatively).

I need to get a head count of who all will make it to this meeting, please [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=9498193]click here and go to the meeting thread on the Denver boards to let me know that you'll be there[/link]. We need a head count ASAP so we know what food is needed for the potluck dinner.

Thanks!

your favorite City Rep! :D

2. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Ok, here's the deal. My friend may or may not leave on the 22cnd. Which means if I have nothing important to be doing on the two days of classes, then I will go with her. I will be able to come to the meeting. I will bring my brownies. And life will be good. Except for the fact that my friend's grandfather is dying and that's the reason she came home early. [face_plain]

However if he suddenly recovers we will probably leave on the 26th. Which means I'll be three days too late for the meeting. :p

3. Faceplant

Faceplant Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2000
    I don't think I will be able to make this one. I am heading to New Mexico for the holiday.

4. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    dave...this was last month! lol :D

5. Faceplant

Faceplant Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2000
    Oh Duh. OK, I feel pretty stupid. I was trying to make up for being all inactive and stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.