main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Meeting - March 8th

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by BizarreLoveTriangle, Feb 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BizarreLoveTriangle

BizarreLoveTriangle Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2003
    VersaceGal and I are planning a meeting on Saturday March 8th. We would like you all to come, so we can start up a Star Wars fan club!

Place: Mel's Drive In on Mission Street in San Francisco
    Time: 1:00 p.m.

I'll get there early and get a table, tell me if you'll be there so we know how many.

2. VersaceGal

VersaceGal Jedi Youngling

Feb 26, 2003
    Obviously I'll be there, too! And I'll be bringing a friend from school - another Star Wars fan. :)

3. Miss_Offee

Miss_Offee Jedi Youngling

Feb 3, 2003
    I am interested in attendiing this meeting.

4. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    I'll be there, prob with a couple of friends.

5. BobRoss

BobRoss Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2002
    oh my god!!! i am totally down, it is about time someone had a meeting... I'll bring a couple of friends too, we've been waiting for this

6. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Folks need to post more if they wish for meetings. It's kinda pointless to attempt to arrange a meeting with oneself if there seems to be no activity here. Anyway, it's taken a long while and yes, we are long over due for a meeting. Well this Saturday should be fun. :)

7. padme_skywalkr

padme_skywalkr Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2002
    Alright look how it grew! Ming may I tag along witcha. Since we live so close. Thanks see y'all there!

8. ManaByte

ManaByte Chosen One star 5

Aug 20, 1998
    I won't know if I'll be able to show up until later in the week, but I may be able to.

9. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Sure thing Chanel, your more than welcome. :) I'll give you a call on friday or saturday morning

10. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I will post the meeting information on the main page at Fanforce for you. In the future, please PM me as far in advance as possible the:

Date:
    Time:
    Brief discription: (Of what you will be doing at the meeting)

Using the above format will help me out immensely when I go to post the information for you. That way I won't have to be searching Yahoo for directions or a map. Thanks!

Linda :)

11. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    This is what I wrote up to adverise the meeting. If it is incorrect or anything changes, please PM me so that I can make the necessary changes to the announcement:

San Francisco and Bay Area fans are working hard to get a new fanforce in the area started. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor and meet fellow fans in your area. Being that San Francisco is the closet city to Skywalker Ranch, it would be a shame for them not to have a thriving fanforce chapter. The meeting is scheduled for:

Date: Saturday, March 8th

Time: 1:00 pm til ?

801 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103
    Phone: (415) 227-4477

Direction: Take I-80, get off on 5th St. North, turn Right on Mission St.

For more information, please be sure to visit the San Francisco Fanforce forum located HERE. Please RSVP if you plan on attending.

We hope to see you there! Bring a friend!

(see the article HERE)

12. BizarreLoveTriangle

Feb 23, 2003
    Thank you so much! I'm new to this, so I don't know everything. But I will do that in the future. Or whoever the city rep is will.

13. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Thanks Linda,
    Sorry for the short notice, I should have let you know as soon as I had found out.

14. Zuck

Zuck Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    Cool! I might be a little late, but I will definitely be there... Look forward to meeting you all! :)

15. BizarreLoveTriangle

Feb 23, 2003
    Great! This is so cool. :D

16. padme_skywalkr

Nov 21, 2002
    yeah me too...I am going to be a little late because Im such a nice friend. Hope to see you all!

17. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey all,
    Unfortunatly due to an unforseen circumstance I can not make it to this meeting. I need to get some things done this weekend for school and I didn't realize how little time I have (close to finals that is). Take care all and have a great meeting.

PS Hey Chanel I hope you still go and let me know how it went. It's not often I have to abort mission like this but I just had a disturbing vision and I don't want to fight fate again. Sorry about it.

18. ManaByte

ManaByte Chosen One star 5

Aug 20, 1998
    Well, I'll be there. Actually headed out the door now as I have a few stops before heading down to the Metreon area.

19. BizarreLoveTriangle

Feb 23, 2003
    Thanks so much for a successful meeting!
    There were 7 people there (including me). I can't wait till the next one, this club is going to be so much fun.

20. Miss_Offee

Miss_Offee Jedi Youngling

Feb 3, 2003
    The meeting was sucessful and it was wonderful meeting fellow Star Wars fans such as myself. The concepts discussed are very interesting. I hope we get together very soon.

Anelia

21. BobRoss

BobRoss Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2002
    dude... the meeting rocked!! thank you so much claire for putting this together. i had the best time ever meeting you and other star wars fans. can't wait until the next one!!

22. Zuck

Zuck Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    Had a great time with you all at the meeting! Cant wait to do it again soon. Take it easy and MTFBWY!

23. padme_skywalkr

Nov 21, 2002
    I am glad everybody was able to make it out and hopefully everything will be a bit more organized next time. Thanks for your time.

24. ebe endocott

ebe endocott Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 1999
    Hey! I was glad I made it. It's been a while since I've been here.

25. Rogue6

Rogue6 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Hey BLT

I missed the meeting. Can you update me on the goings on?

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.