main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Meeting May 9th-Saturday

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Marric_Korde, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    We will be having a meeting this weekend at 1pm, after all it is the 2nd saturday.

As discussed last meeting we will be trying to go see Star Trek at the Regal Natomas after the meeting.

That is all carry on.

2. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    I don't know if I'll make this one since I have Race for the Cure in the morning and then a mother's day celebration afterwards.

3. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2

RUSSELLSTANSBERY2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2006
    [face_peace] I'll do my best to be there

4. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    It looks like I won't be making this one or the movie afterwards. That's because I'm already going to be seeing the movie while the meeting is going and before the rest of the Rogues see it themselves (confusing? Well if it is, don't worry about it because I ain't gonna be there anyway! [face_laugh] No offense, It's just been a little crazy couple a' days so I'm just in a weird sense of humour right now on this Sat. morning when I'm often still in bed at this time.)

No, seriously. Sorry I can't make it to this one; a had already told the Fantastic Frontiers sci fi/fantasy group that I would see it with them at the Century Stadium 14 on Ethan Way off of Arden Way. However, anyone not going to the meeting who would like to meet up with us over there, I'll be there at least by 12:50 and so they're welcome to join in.

We'll keep in touch and talk about what we thought of the movie! :)

--JediDarkNight

Scenario: A Trekkie has a pre-paid ticket in his hand for the new release of the new Star Trek movie, and he brags about it waving it in front of a rival Trekkie of his saying, "I got me my pre-paid ticket to the new release of the new Star Trek flick!"
    The rival says, "Nuh, uh! Le'mme see that."
    The Trekkie gives him the ticket with a proud smile as tangible proof. The rival takes it looks at it, sees that it bears the Trekkie's name indicating only he can use it. And so then the rival tears it up and tosses the pieces all over the ground around him and says, "Not anymore![face_devil] " [face_laugh]

Just a dumb joke that a good Trekkie friend of mine from Fresno told. Dumb, but it made me laugh.

5. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I'll be blasting off from Chico at around 10:30 so I'll see you all at the meeting and then on to Star Trek!

Later,
    DZ

6. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2

RUSSELLSTANSBERY2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2006
    [face_peace] I won't be there, can some one PM me what will be discussed please? dang this will be the fourth or fifth meeting I've missed my apologies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.