main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Meeting Minutes - August

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by -Fettish-, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    MEETING MINUTES

August 12, 2005
    Meadowbrook Mall Food Court
    Bridgeport WV
    7:00pm

Those in attendance:

Darth Raptor
    Dotanis
    Fettish
    Ithorian
    Wraith Wolf

***Meeting is called to order***

OLD BUSINESS:

1. Discussed the Kennywood trip scheduled for August 27th. The only member from Outlanders? Haven who is able to go is Ithorian. He is going to contact the Pittsburgh FanForce to check and see if the event is still taking place as we have not heard any updates regarding the trip.

NEW BUSINESS:

1. Began planning for the 2005 Halloween party. Location may be a problem as indoor activities at Raptor?s home are now limited as far as ?volume? goes. It was suggested that the party be held outdoors at Raptor?s house. General consensus was that this was a good idea, weather pending. The possibility of having a large tent-like structure in the yard (in case of rain) is being investigated. Any suggestions for an alternate/back-up location are encouraged...

***Meeting is concluded***

(And a healthy dose of friendly conversation and chatter ensued... :p )

2. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    Also present was Zoomer... :)

3. TieDyeWookie

TieDyeWookie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    Damn, I missed the meeting. Somehow I missed the post saying where and when it would be. I'm off on Fridays so I could have made this one. Damn, damn, damn, damn! Oh well. Hopefully the next one will be on a Friday and I can make that as well. I've got lots of stuff to share with the group. In fact, at 7:00 last Friday I was sitting in the back of Smoketime Sams at Eastpointe playing the video slot machines. My time would have been much better spent (and economically spent) at the meeting.

Peace

4. TieDyeWookie

TieDyeWookie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    I have an idea. Since it's pertaining mostly to meetings I thought I'd put it in this thread.

Is there anyway to get a database together of everyones email addresses so when the meeting is set in stone you could notify everyone at once. Or should I be more diligent about checking the message board? This month was my fault. I didn't check the board until it was way too late.

5. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Ack! Yes Zoomer, you were there too! Sorry... :(

That's what I get for typing up the minutes when I'm half awake...
    My apologies... :)

6. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    We do have a contact database but rarely use it as the forums seem to usually work. Sorry you didnt get to this last meeting :( But alas, there will be another one next month. :)

Rap

7. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    No worries Fettish. No offense taken... But just watch out when I get my lightsaber back...<evil grin> hehe LOL...

Zoomer

8. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    *runs and hides behind Boba Fett*

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.