main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Meeting Minutes - February 10, 2008

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by -Fettish-, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Chat Room Meeting
    February 10, 2008

Darth Raptor
    Fettish

Not much to report, just a few topics that were covered:

1. We will be attending the Pittsburgh Comicon this year. Hotel rooms and rides are already full. So if you are planning to attend, you will have to make your own arrangements at this point.

2. Outlanders? Haven will be appearing at this year?s Jedicon (summer 2008). We have a table reserved, and welcome ideas for this year?s display and set-up. Those wishing to attend, let us know in advance and we can car-pool accordingly.

3. A summer picnic will be held this year for club members and their families. Suggestions for date and location are welcomed.

2. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    Hey guys... The high wind knocked our power out for a while this evening. We just got it back around 10:00p. I was hoping to be in the chat room so we could talk about the fan film.

Do any of you guys go in there during week night evenings?

Lee

3. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    I had a feeling the wind may have caused that exact problem. Infact I'm very glad my power stayed on. I pop in the room here and there, depending on what's going on that evening.

4. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    I'm sorry I wasn't here guys. I was working on my book. The first time in nearly a year. I got a huge boost and typed for three hours.

I'd love to go to Jedicon, if anyone would be willing to give me a ride.

The picnic, I think it would be awesome if we could get a park close by.

Pricketts fort used to have a place for picnics and you could get a discounted tour. not sure how things go now. Been a few years since I've been there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.