main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HamptRds, VA Meeting Minutes from Oct. 20th

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Thumpy, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thumpy

Thumpy Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Those in attendance:

Frank
    Joe
    Nels
    Rick
    Mike
    Alan
    kids

Masquerade in Ghent on Oct. 24th (Friday) - come if you can; the question is when? The event officially runs from 6 - 10PM, so come whenever. Their will be a costume walk through Ghent starting at 6:30 PM. Later, we'll hang out in one of the bars and party it up! Try to meet up at Mikes Bike shop.

Those who will try: Myself, Nels, Rick, Mike.

Z00 Boo on Nov. 2nd (Sunday) - get there early, nuff said. We'll need a vectored graphic from Steve to start on flyers. Need HRR banner!

Website - domain renewal is done. It's just a matter of turning the site on. Thanks Mike for doing this. If anyone wants to assist in paying for the domain renewal fee, talk to Mike.

Holidays - It's that time of the year again. Collections for the FoodBank will be taken up at next meeting, Nov. 15th. If you haven't voted where the HRR annual holiday dinner special will be held, vote here.

Fanboys - Ghetto FanForce (Joe's brainchild ;)) shall reveal itself! Seriously though, if you want to wear a "costume", wear anything you want, but hopefully in an unserious way![face_whistling]. Officially, the Weinstein website still says Nov. 26th is the premier date, so we shall see. It does not matter, the ghetto fanforce, I mean HRR Rebellion, shall be there!

Next meeting is Nov. 15th (3-5 PM)@ Pretlow Library!

After the meeting, we played a stimulating game of minis between myself, Mike, and Joe. 150 point value. Mike got pummeled early on by both myself and Joe. Mike strategically withdrew while Joe and Alan went at it with their remaining minis. Darth Malak, controlled by Joe, was taken out by 4-Lom (me), and Boba Fett (me) managed to reduce and destroy Maul (Mike). I honestly do not know how I won against invincible Mike or RangerJoe, other than I had some good, consistent rolls of the dice. Go figure?!

2. Diastrom72

Diastrom72 Jedi Youngling

Feb 20, 2008
    CRAP!!! For some reason I thought the meeting was tomorrow!

3. Thumpy

Thumpy Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    well, there's next meeting, Nov. 15th if you can swing it!:)

also, just noticed, the original post of the subject reads "...Oct.20th", my bad!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.