main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Meeting Minutes - June

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by -Fettish-, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    MEETING MINUTES

June 4, 2005
    Norwood Park, Nutter Fort WV
    7:30pm

Those in attendance:

Darth Raptor
    Dotanis
    Fettish
    Ithorian
    Mike
    Wraith Wolf
    Zoomer

***Meeting is called to order***

OLD BUSINESS:

1. Three club logo (Outlanders? Haven) T-Shirts are still available for purchase at a cost of $12.50 each.

2. Discussed the idea of a regular schedule or ?default monthly date? for club meetings. Raptor suggests that we post a thread on the message boards for possible default meeting times/dates/places, and responses to said thread will be later placed on a poll within the message boards for members to vote upon.

3. Discussed the Fan Fest which took place on May 18th at Meadowbrook Mall, outside of the Carmike Cinema. We once again sited that the club was not responsible for the moving of lines, early admittance into the theater, and general chaos which ensued.

NEW BUSINESS:

1. Welcomed Zoomer to his first meeting with Outlanders? Haven. (Welcome!)

2. Ithorian goes over the revised bi-laws of Outlanders? Haven, and notes changes that have been made.

3. Discuss the 2006 Pittsburgh Comicon next spring. General response is that we wish to attend this annual event again if possible. We inform Zoomer about the Pittsburgh Comicon, as well as the FanForce ?regional? get-together which takes place at the same time and involves various other branches of the FanForce club from surrounding states.

4. Raptor suggests the idea of an official ?Outlanders? Haven? banner to be used when the club appears at events and for publicity purposes. Possible costs of said banner are discussed as well. Zoomer suggests that we might be able to obtain a banner at reasonable cost through Pepsi Cola or Coca Cola. This idea is being considered and contact info is being obtained.

5. Discussed starting a Star Wars RPG game again. It is noted that such a game would have to take place on a regular schedule or occur as a regular part of monthly meetings. Wraith Wolf suggests the possibility of holding such a game online. A thread will be posted for further ideas and suggestions regarding an RPG game.

6. TCG/CCG card games are discussed briefly. Members may bring whatever cards they have to the next meeting if they desire. Possibility of future card games will be discussed further at a later date.

***Meeting is concluded***

2. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I had a great time at the meeting, and I enjoyed meeting everyone in person.

If anybody from boards hasn't had the chance to get to a meeting yet but would like to go, I strongly suggest going. Sounds like these folks have lots of fun.

I'm especially looking forward to the Halloween party. Already working on the costume.

Thanks guys..

Zoomer

3. TieDyeWookie

TieDyeWookie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    Thanks for the minutes. Now I am a bit more informed.

Um, if you want a banner, I went to art school for a couple of years. I could lend any help you may need to this. All I would require is paint and a convass. A collection from members could pay for this. And I would glandly lend what talent I have.

4. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    You should check in wiht that Graphics place that is alng route 50. I think its callreaper graphics, but Don't hold me to it. i had a friend from college when i was going that went there and got t shirts and jackets down. I believe thewy make banners as well. And plus they do a really goo job, looks really professional.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.