main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA meeting minutes oct 23rd 2005

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Hey, where was everybody on Sunday? Just me and Marlow and the mascot showed up.

I think the only ones going to Dreamcon will be myself, Marlow and hopefully Paulie (since she is going to be in the art show). Marlow and I plan to meet for breakfast at the hotel restaurant on Sunday if anyone wants to join us? I think around 9am? Too early? I think we could move it till 10 am if anyone else wants to join us.

The word on the street is that an announcement will be made about CIV by the end of the year. Since that is only about a week and 2 months away, we don?t have long to wait to hear when and where CIV will be (if at all)

I am going to having a Life Day/News Years Eve get together on December 31st if anyone is interested. Nothing big, just watching movies, eating food, shooting the breeze and then counting down at midnight. Since it is going to be a later night, I think 7pm should be a good time to start. I will finalize the details before the first week of December

I also got some news about the BK promo that I found in the collectors forum today

Official from BK merchandising calendar

promotion starts 11/7, advertised until 11/27 (runs until 12/4)
    one of each subset per box, 49 of each + 4 chase Vaders.

week one: ARC fighter, R2, Chewie, ObiWan

week two: snowspeeder, stormtrooper, Emperor, Kit Fisto

week 3 : Naboo fighter, Amidala, Luke, Yoda

week 4: vulture droid, Bail Organa, Anakin, Mace

11/1-12/11: Have It Your Way gift cards go Star Wars. Minimum $10.00 per gift card (reloadable cards); 6 designs, 150 cards per store initially, more available to stores if ordered during promotional window.

2. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    We were visiting our son at that time.

3. Darth_DOHBOY

Darth_DOHBOY Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    Hey every one Kevin here, long time no see sorry i havent been around senior year in high school this year so trying to buckel down :p just waiting for it to end, hopefully ill make the next meeting, and hope every one had a good Hallowen :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.