main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting,movie and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by Protoss72000, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    I think next meeting will be saturday june first. We should think of somethings to do at that meeting. We also need to decide on a name for are fanforce since this will be are 3rd meeting and it only takes 3 to become a fanforce. Where are we all going to see the movie, i know darthraith is going to texas station so we could all go there. Last meeting we where talking about a game night this saturday, is that going to be happening?

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    How about something to do with the desert for a name?

Mos Vegas
    Moisture Farmer's Union #365
    The Krayt Order
    Order of the Twin Suns
    The Desert Consortium

or some combination of the above...

I can think of (and design) cool logo's for the above as well...

What do you all think? I kinda like 'The Krayt Order', since Krayt Dragons are so legendary and cool....

3. KhartrinRhan

KhartrinRhan Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2002
    What time will the meeting on 6/1 take place and where? Also, I plan on wearing my costume to the premier next week (as long as everthing is finished by then). Anyone else going in costume?

4. Euronymous

Euronymous Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 1999
    Is there any place where we can get a costume?

5. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Hey, The next meeting will be at Darth Vitirious' house. I believe we will be doing the roleplay thing but I'm sure we can do something else as well for those that dont want to roleplay.

6. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Is there any way we can do the next meeting on May 8th, or not? I may not be able to make it. Nothing is set, however, so It's really up to Darth V.

Also, Protoss, can you pick me up 3 tickets for the screening of AotC at Sam's Town at whatever time we're planning on going? I tried Fandango, but there was an error, becaudse I don't have a credit card, and I tried it with my debit card.

7. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    Actually i think im gonna have a problem going opening day :( i think my job is going to be able to give me a full time ****f, i find out on friday, if so i will be working and wont be able to go opening day :/

8. KhartrinRhan

KhartrinRhan Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2002
    Uh...MoronDude...Do you mean JUNE 8? Or are we going to alter space/time?

9. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I'll try my hardest to alter time, but if I can't just take it as a horrible mistake, and substitute "June" for "May" ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.