main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Meeting notes from Saturday May 10 @ ECCC

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediFarfy, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Gah! I've already slacked off! Actually, between work, Mother's Day, and ebay, I haven't had a ton of time. Here's what we talked about:

1) I really wanted to know what day was good for everyone. Saturday still seemed to work, though it sounds like everyone is job hunting 'cept me, so that could change. As of now, Saturdays!

2) Which Saturdays? No one really cared. I figured cause I'm in the same boat. I think later in the month, just because my bills are earlier and I'll have more $$ towards the end.

3) Location! Downtown seems to work for everyone, especially towards Pike for the drivers. That's something I'll take into account when planning another meeting. Some great places to meet downtown would be the library or some nice, not-too-expensive restaurant or pub. There are lots around.

4) Website! I have someone working on it who's more web-tech savy than me. I was going to learn by the book, and I wasn't getting the time to do much. Other aspects of the site were discussed, like an Art section for our artists. :D

Some stuff brought up but not discussed because the Taco del Mar was loud, cramped, and gross:

- How often? Yvette suggested bimonthly. We don't really have anything to do each month, and that might be easier to plan. Plus they'll be super special cause it's been 2 months! :p

Stuff I forgot or didn't get to mention:

- Costumes! I really really want my costume. Perhaps not as a meeting, but at some point it would be awesome to get a costuming event happening. I've totally gotta learn how to use my sewing machine.

Alrighty, that's it from me. If I forgot something, post it. Questions or comments? Send off a PM. I'm aiming for late June for the next meeting. Thanks to Mariah for meeting up! The rest of you, I've got tasers and I'm coming for you! Mwhahahaha! [face_devil]

JF

2. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    1) After July any day is open but once I get *hopes* that real job, I hopefully will have real weekends.

2) Still not caring. :p

3) Downtown seems the best for most people. It is more centeralized. Sheridan suggested the library downtown?

4) YAY! :D

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.