main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Meeting Notes

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Mar 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey all,
    We had our meeting on saturday and it was good. We discussed WonderCon in April (25-27th) and have planned to get together for at least one whole day which would most likely be the Saturday, April 26th (since most people work on friday and some folks go to church on Sunday). There's going to be a Spaceballs midnight in Berkeley showing this coming saturday, which should be fun. I'll post details for anyone who may be interested in going to that on a seperate thread. I'll post some other details later. If anyone has any questions PM me.

2. Lone-Sith

Lone-Sith Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 2002
    Sorry I didn't make the meeting J_T. I had a blow out on the way and damn near took off the end of my thumb when I fixed it. Sheeesh! on the side of the road, fixing a flat a bleeding profusely... terrible day.

3. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Ouch man, I'm sorry to hear that... I hope your alright now. Thanks for trying to make it though but don't worry about not making it. I'll out up more info later

4. Rogue6

Rogue6 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    By all accounts it was as successful a meeting as it could be with the given participants.

We look forward to future meetings.

5. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    "By all accounts it was as successful a meeting as it could be with the given participants.

We look forward to future meetings."

lol, yeah... what he said

6. VersaceGal

VersaceGal Jedi Youngling

Feb 26, 2003
    Can you tell us more about what's going to happen with SF Fan Force? These boards are dead again. :p

7. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    I'd be happy to tell you what's going on with SF Fan Force. Due to some interference, the last meeting we had did not make us official and will only count as the second meeting we've had. Until such time as these matters are sorted out calling another meeting would not be fruitful. However, I intend to settle issues of this interference as soon as possible. If you would like more information, please PM me but for now let's just say SF Fan Force as a Official Fan Force chapter is on hold. However, if folks would like to meet WonderCon is coming up and maybe we can do a meeting at that point in time. I'm sure things will be settled by then. Sorry bout it all folks but please PM for further information it's somewhat complicated.

8. padme_skywalkr

padme_skywalkr Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2002
    I had fun at the meeting. We should have another but since Wonder Con is coming up, everything is a bit hectic around here...I think we should have another one right after WC...

9. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    I agree after Wondercon a lot of things should be settled and we can get things here rolling in a official capacity. How does the friday evening of May the 2nd sound to every one for a meeting, the 3rd meeting rerun to make us really official? I will start a thread if anyone is interested. :)

10. padme_skywalkr

Nov 21, 2002
    My brain is mush right now....There is now future..There is only Wonder Con **giggle**....just bear with me..Its my 1st Con...Discuss this after WC, we will :)

11. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Sounds good to me, this motion is tabled till after Wondercon, though if folks here want to meet informally post here and may we can get together. I'm gonna rally some folks to come with. This is my first Con as well and I hear it's really good. :)

12. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Alright all a couple of things for those of you still checkin things out here.
    First, SF Fan Force will be official real soon with our third meeting. I'll be posting a thread soon to see if people here are interested ina ttending and reserve a location that's appropriate.

Second, there have been many questions about the former SF Fan Force. For the sake of further argument let's put those questions concerning the past SF Fan Force behind us. We've learned from that, so now lets move on... As long as the truth is our guide we will not go wrong.

Third, I just want to say that we have the chance to build something special here in SF Fan Force and I look forward to building that with those of you willing to help out of the goodness of your hearts and the bond in our Star Wars fandom. If there are problems we will work it out and try to help one another. I know it's gonna sound weird to say this but I just feel like it needs to be said outloud: Deception is a tool of the Darkside and with such a tool no one wins. May the Force be with us...

13. Rogue6

Rogue6 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
  14. padme_skywalkr

Nov 21, 2002
    Its getting repetitive....moving right along....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.