Meeting: November 13th - 7pm at Boondocks. Laser Tag will follow the regular meeting time.

Discussion in 'Boise Idaho' started by QUIGONJINN02, Nov 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello all!
    Our next regular monthly meeting will be held at Boondocks on November 13th, Saturday, at 7pm. Bring some extra cash for a game of laser tag following our meeting!
    Thanks!
  2. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for using my suggestion. It allows for some fun after the usual meeting.
  3. darthanalisa Jedi Padawan

Can't do the laser tag thing (hurt my back)... so I guess I will see you all for the Dec meeting.
  4. Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry we'll be missing you again, Analisa! Hope you feel 100% again, soon. How was your Halloween by the way?

5. darthanalisa Jedi Padawan

Thanks ok next time... please let me know what I missed
  6. danbinks Force Ghost

star 2
    I've never been to Boondocks. I have diven by it on the freeway, so I have a vage idea where it is. My Dad says he can draw me a map, but is there any particular area we are meeting at?
    I will try to get off work a little early but I don't know when I will get there. 7:00? 7:15? 7:30?
  7. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    It's really easy Dan. You're more than welcome to car pool down there with one of us...you're not sure when you'll be off work though?
  8. danbinks Force Ghost

star 2
    I should be able to find my way there, but don't know where we're meeting once I get there.
  9. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    There is a small dining area with tables and chairs. That is where we will be.
  10. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    I came to boondocks at 7:30 waited till 8:30 saw no body i new maybe next time i will be able to go i actually really tried to go this time lol not that i don't try just got things planned on my days off and use to not have weekends off hopefully next time i will meet everyone if you saw me i was wearing a jabba the hutt shirt well may the force be with you all.
  11. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry we missed you Ron. We had one of our shortest meetings of the year and left about 7:30. Hope we can see you at the next one.
  12. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    See minutes for meeting details.
  13. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    We must have just barely missed you. We will be having much larger events going on during December's meeting. A Christmas party and a LOTR extrazaganza as well. So we should hopefully catch you sometime next month. Sorry you missed us!
  14. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, and in all honesty, this was one of our lamest meetings. Nothing really happened other than some talking and brief planning for next month. We didn't even PLAY laser tag! We just all sat there and talked for 40 minutes. In fact, we didn't even set a date for our next meeting. With reminds me that I need to e-mail everyone and do that. Well, next month should be a lot more exciting. Our Christmas party is going to be fun. I'm planning on having it be specifically Star Wars themed with everyone bringing a Star Wars related food or drink. You must also be in costume, whether elaborate or simple. That's the fun of it. Hope to see you there. Details to come.
    Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.