Meeting Number One

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, Mar 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    I would mos definitely (get it?, another mos reference) consider our first meeting to be a success. Way to make this organization seem like it's going to be a lot of fun! In addition, I would like to thank you for mentioning Mace's opponent in the arena in the trailer. I knew who he was going to face off against, but I didn't see him in the frame. I slowed it down, and sure enough, there he was! Go Force Of The Northcoast!
  2. Straight_Edge Jedi Knight

neato! I would like to hear all about it. I couldnt make it this time, but am looking forward to the next one.
  3. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    A funny thing happened to Bryan and I after the meeting:

After standing in line for about a minute at Dairy Queen, I realize that the ice cream shop was open in town. So, before we left, we had to stop at the Dollar Tree to get some Construction Paper. I hear someone say "Jar Jar Binks", and Bryan turns around and says to the person, "Jar Jar Binks was in The Phantom Menace." The lady asked her daughter what movie Jar Jar was in. [face_laugh]
  4. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Cute Jar Jar Jedi. Don't you love people who have not even a clue about anything Star Wars like almost all my friends at school know Harrison Ford for Six Days and Seven Nights. ?[face_plain] Come on!
  5. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    ummm..jar jar sux...AGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT WAS SOOO FUNNY WHEN I SAID THAT AT TEH MEETING!
  6. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I was kinda nervous if anyone would show up for our first meeting; thanks for the great turnout! Before we left, Amy (my girlfriend for those of you who didn't make the meeting) called and said she wanted to come along. Which at the time I was like, "well she's been to the site/just not registered...if nobody shows up, at least we'll have 3 people :)"

Funniest part was, afterwards, running into people at some of Padawan92 and myself's usual SW-related stops. Waldenbooks has some nice books on sale, and Suncoast has the Anakin/Padme poster.
  7. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    JediKnightPasJoDacle: :p :p

Krash: Bryan had to get home so that is why we took off so quick. (Plus we wanted to get some good ice cream! :p)

Padawan92: I don't even know that many people at my school (Well, when I went to high school) that liked Star Wars. I think everyone thought that I was crazy for liking Star Wars.

btw, you don't have to space out my name, but to make it even easier, you can call me JJJedi or JJJ. ;) :D
  8. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    That is the way I am also in school. :D all my friends( other then a few boys who like Star Wars too) think I am crazy because I always have something new with me. I get annoyed at it sometimes. :mad:
  9. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    I love it when you run into someone who loves Star Wars as much as you do. Then you can talk all day about it and never get bored. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen too often. :(
  10. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah I know how few times that happens normaly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.