Orlando, FL Meeting Oct 12

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by LordGoldenArrow, Sep 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordGoldenArrow Jedi Master

star 2
    Hey Orlando System! We'll be having our regular monthly meeting on Oct 12 at 1 pm.

The location of the room will follow as soon as we figure that out.

Does anybody have any ideas for the next meeting? We could see about doing a video or a movie or ice skating or SW sharades or SW Trivia or whatnot!

As far as schedule, we'll be talking about our next fanfilm idea/storyline, charity ideas, and our next SW get together event (like the BBQ)

Art
  2. Darth_Chr-Fa_Mosmi Jedi Youngling

I'd love to join this group but don't know how I would go about doing this.Only thing is I can't join for about four months untill I get my license.
  3. LadyDemoness Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I got an idea.

Halloween Party!!!!!
  4. Ruckus Jedi Master

star 3
    Yeah Halloween Party? Huh!
  5. SulinKoSai Jedi Youngling

I'll have to miss this meeting due to a previous commitment, but I like the idea of a Halloween party. =)

Cheryl
  6. LadyDemoness Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Yeah. We can have a BBQ again. Remind someone to bring the twister, play some trivia, make a couple more pinatas and other such games. Bring our costumes, re-enact some scenes or make up some. Then go trick or treating around a neighborhood!
  7. TheSpectre Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I want to do the archery again. As soon as I find something I like I am going to pick it up.
    What I was thinking is when it cools down just a little we set up a camping/astronomy/archery trip at Wickham again. That will rock! Think of it as FanForce Survivor except no one gets kicked off the island.
    There is enough stuff to do in short driving range That one would not be consigning themselves to the wild, althought that comes a small disappointment to me, but sacrafices have to be made in order to have good company.

Oh by the way..... This IS Buzz. The sock of the former Seatrooper.
  8. Sandy Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Buzz,

Why the identity shift, other than the usual "cops looking for me" excuse.

Sandy
  9. TheSpectre Jedi Youngling

star 1
    It's more in keeping with my personal expanded universe shift. (i.e. I have given up on ever being able to produce my Seatrooper armor shich is why I picked seatrooper as handle in the first place)
    For a while I have been working my activities towards that of a force practicioner and I wanted to become something more in keeping with that anyhow.
    Besides on every other board I belong to I am Spectre. I wanted consistancy.

.... okay.... the cops are looking for me.
  10. Delaya Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I would like to start planning our anniversary party for december at the next meeting. :)
  11. LordGoldenArrow Jedi Master

star 2
    Yeah! Exactly. Great Idea!!

We will put that on the official schedule. <eg>

Art
  12. Lumwyrm Jedi Youngling

star 1
    We should burn something down. Just not sure what or who really needs burned down right now....
  13. TheSpectre Jedi Youngling

star 1
  14. Ruckus Jedi Master

star 3
    If we have a Halloween party may I suggest the following in no particular order:
    I think we should have a Jedi funeral pyre! Roast marshmallows or maybe cook Tauntan. We should call it Sith-o-ween. Dress up as our favorite Dark Lord of the Sith. I am partial to Darth Bane- though that Zabrak fella was cool. Or we could play pin the tail on the womp rat?
  15. StickmanLt Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I dunno... I think the funeral pyre idea might be a little sacraligious. But if we do roast marshmallows... well... then it'll be sacralicious!

I apologize for the bad joke. I know my delivery is horrible. But I do my best.

StickmanLt
  16. Delaya Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Official Schedule...I'm sending you one now Art. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.