main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Meeting (of some sort)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Scooby_Wan_Kenobi, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scooby_Wan_Kenobi

Scooby_Wan_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2002
    What do you guys think of having a meeting/BBQ or something sometime in June?

Been awhile since I've seen ya'all, (except Qonas and Huttese1138).

2. CTATigger

CTATigger Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2004
    Would be nice to see everyone again.
    I will hopefully be able to hobble along if we meet up somewhere. Doc says hopefully in a month I will be able to walk again with just a cane.
    You are, of course, all welcome to come over here sometime and watch movies/play games/bbq. Would be easier with the little one and "hopalong Chris" if y'all could come to us;) But, keep us in the loop.....

3. lavagrrrl

lavagrrrl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    It would be nice to get together! I'm not in great shape with the back issue, and Jon's really busy with the costuming thing, but I'm sure we could work something out!

4. CTATigger

Sep 29, 2004
    So, once again, this idea just petered out....it's a shame...:(

5. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    I came to two of the Detroit FF meetings and you guys had such energy for fun and each other and enthusiasm for SW.

MTFBWY - and may it continue

6. lavagrrrl

May 16, 2002
    I'm sorry I haven't been able to do anything. I was in another car accident last week, so chances are it will be a few more months before I'm really able to do much. :(

7. stiger1

stiger1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2007
    A [:D]for you Susie. Hope you are doing okay.

8. CTATigger

Sep 29, 2004
    Oy, Lava! Are you ok?! Yikes, the drivers in the Metro Area are just soooooo crazy, I am surprised there are not even more accidents. Let us know how you are doing, ok!
    Hugs!

9. lavagrrrl

May 16, 2002
    Thanks for your support! It really means a great deal. I'm just in more pain. It could have been a lot worse, so I'm trying to be positive, but it can be so hard some days, you know?

10. CTATigger

Sep 29, 2004
    Ugh, just what you needed!:(
    I totally understand...my doctor told me typical recovery time, as far as being able to walk again from a spiral break like mine is 5 months or more...Our insurance will no longer cover my physical therapy, so I am afraid it might take even longer now...
    Sometimes life is a b*tch and then it has puppies....

11. lavagrrrl

May 16, 2002
    Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! Our thoughts are still with you for a recovery soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.