main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HamptRds, VA Meeting on Oct. 17th at Oceanview Library

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Thumpy, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thumpy

Thumpy Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Oct. 17th Meeting (Saturday) - 3:00 - 5:00 PM at Mary Pretlow Oceanview Library, 2nd Floor Conference Room. Hopefully we'll watch the new episodes of Clone Wars!

I plan on bringing an ethernet switch, so bring your laptop & nic cable if you wish to share anything with the rest of the club!

Mary D. Pretlow Anchor Branch Library
    111 W. Ocean View Ave
    Norfolk, Va 23503-1608
    http://www.npl.lib.va.us/branches/pretlow/pretlow.html

Upcoming Stuff:
    - Virginia Zoo Boo on Nov. 1st (Sunday from 10AM - 5PM)
    - Masquerade in Ghent in October (sometime end of of Oct. on a Friday night, based on previous years)
    - Star Wars Concert at Scope on Nov. 7th.
    - NekoCon in November, biggest con on this side of VA - over 3,600 people attended last year - on Nov. 6-8!
    - Holiday Dinner in December
    - CHKD radiothon at the CHKD hospital on Dec. 12, from 10AM - ?; Organized by Rick.

Cantina Night to follow at Mojo Bones!

2. Azuren_Zyblade

Azuren_Zyblade Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Masquerade in Ghent in October 30th

on 20th street near No Frill Grill.

we can stage from East Coast Bicycles and walk.

=)

I think the time is 5:30pm

3. Darth_Thaddius

Darth_Thaddius Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2008
    I will be here. This will be the last time I will be able to attend as I leave 4 days later. I am going to miss u all but it has good to get to know you for the little bit we were able to associate.

Thaddius

4. Thumpy

Thumpy Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Mike Kernels, a media contact, is coming by my East Coast Bicycle location Saturday at 5pm to interview those going to the Star Wars concert on Nov. 7th.

Please confirm who will be able to come to this interview. We have been informed that it will take 15-20 mins.

Anyone in the fan club can come hang out, since it is after the meeting and then off to Mojo Bones, BUT we would just appreciate the interview to include those going to the concert, that is what was requested from Mike Kernels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.