main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Meeting Recap

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Hulk, Nov 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Okay, I figure that now I'm Vice dude around here that I could take the time to go over what was discussed at the meeting. Make myself useful, heh!

1.We are planning to have another Laserquest event on
    December 17th with the fine members of the USS Bexar.
    I'm sure Lisa will have a post soon with time and place. Bring your killing face....

2.We have been cordially invited to a Christmas Party on December 11th being held by the fine members of the USS Bexar. We would like to have a gift exchange. (participation not mandatory, but don't be a grinch)
    A Jawa-Ferengi trade, in Lisa's own words. The cost of the gifts need not be more than $10, but they can be if you so choose. If you would like more details on the location of the event, please contact Lisa at Jedigroupie@hotmail.com.

3. We also discussed adding a member articles section to the website. You know how every meeting we have these great discussions about SW and what our interpretation of it is? Well, now we would like members to write their ideas down and send them to either John, Lisa, or myself so all of you can be heard.

4. And last but not least, Scott McRaney, a fine young man from Dallas is planning a fanfilm and is looking for our help. If you have weekends free, and have no qualms about travelling to Arlington for the shoots, then give my man John either an email or call.
    Scott is looking for any help we can give. Please when you contact John, let him know exactly what you'd be interested in doing. Don't commit if you really can't give this your all.

Those are the major topics discussed. The little stuff, like us teasing Nick, well...you had to be there.

2. thx1067

thx1067 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 30, 2003
    I just wanted to say that I had a great time at the parade last night. It was good fun walking with Nick and Lisa with her mom. I enjoyed the exercise and it gave me an opportunity to break in my boots. The parade was also my debut in costume at my first FanForce event. Loved every minute of it.

I'm looking forward to participating in the movie and after reading the script last night I'm definitely dedicated to getting this thing done!

Finally, Congrats Marselles!

As always enjoyed visiting with everyone and getting to listen to Cat's stories and Scott's plan for the movie.

By the way Marselles, do you want us to email you our info/essays? Will that make things easier for you?

3. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    i with brent on this, congrats marcellous, you've it bro. i had a good time at the meeting. it was a blast and uhhhh uhhhh meeting uhhhh nick. lol nick.from one jedi to another. uhhhh you still have to take the test. laters guys.

4. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    It's only been one day and you're already making me look like a slacker, Marselles. You really don't want to get on my bad side...do you? You've seen what happens to people who get in my way [face_devil] Just kidding, of course; I wouldn't have nominated you if I didn't think you would do a great job. Congratulations once again, Vice Chancellor.

One small adjustment to the thing about the gift exchange at the Christmas party, the gift should be worth at least $10, but it doesn't have to be something extravagant either. I'll give you more details about the party as soon as I get them.

Lisa
    Chancellor
    San Antonio FanForce

5. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Not my intention Great Master....

As for Brent's question, email John your profiles when you have them the way you want them. Your essays too, I guess.

And thank you again guys, I have the most fun when I'm with everybody!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.