main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Meeting Reminder

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Aug 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    This Friday is our next meeting. August 19th 7:00 pm at Borders in Visalia.
    It is my hope to have the By-laws done. Don't worry, Darth Scooter has been helping so it will be very Sitshish.

2. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    Awesome. Sith=\m/(the metal sign for those who don't know). Liz and I have a welcome back party for a friend to attend on friday at 7, so I'm not sure if we'll either be a little late or not be able to attend, but we'll see.

3. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    we'll probably just be late. hopefully we won't miss the whole thing.

4. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    Isuppose this was meant to remind me. Well i didn't forget.
    Getting ready to make the agenda. Any one need time in it.
    With a little luck i'll remember to bring mom.

5. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Mom would be a good addition to the meeting. She's always so full of ideas.;)

6. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    NO, not MOM. I can hear it now, as I arrive late:

"Better late than never I guess... glad you could make it, eventually, cuz whatever it was you were doing was obviously more important than saving me from a gruesome death... which is your fault since you took my son from me in the first place and left me here to die alone... all the while you were out cruising the Lake Country in that horribly inappropriate dress... 'NO Ani, you dreadful boy, you can't kiss me. Just stare at my back a few more hours and talk about sand some more please.'"

That chick is SUCH a drag.

7. Emperors-hand

Emperors-hand Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    Unfortunately I will be unable to attend this meeting I didnt know it was this week and I have plans I cant break. On the bright side master potato head will be there someone else will just have to keep him in line for me.[face_beatup]

8. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    < "... all the while you were out cruising the Lake Country in that horribly inappropriate dress... 'NO Ani, you dreadful boy, you can't kiss me. Just stare at my back a few more hours and talk about sand some more please.'" >

thanks for that... i almost died laughing.

"like a lovely river of loving love..." <roflmao>

9. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
  10. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    Anyhow, to reiterate, Smithious and I won't be able to make it until 8ish, so, if possible, don't talk about anything that we'd for sure need to hear until then... pretty pretty please.

Unless you all want to show what good listeners you are and repeat everything you just heard once the important people arrive (aka ME and my driver).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.