Meeting results - 2/15/03

Discussion in 'Rocky Mount, NC' started by JediRiff, Feb 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Just wanted to thank all the folks that could make it today, I enjoyed talking to everyone! We had a great turnout, along with 2 new members, and thinks are moving along!

After the meeting, 9 of the folks from the meeting went to see Daredevil, and I think everyone was VERY impressed! I enjoyed it, and I will even go so far as to say it was better than Spiderman! BULLSEYE! ;)

Until next time...

JediRiff
  2. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey everybody. Just wanted to add a ditto. I had a blast. Hope everyone can make it to next months meeting.
  3. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    It was groovy! The meeting, I mean.

So was Daredevil (although I had to see it the night before because of work)!

And yes, Daredevil IS way better than the Spider-Man movie. S-M just didn't do it for me. It could have used a wampa or 3.
  4. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Joe-da, did you notice in the movie, that when you were seeing Matt's dad defy Fallon in the ring, you could see a wampa out in the crowd? I swear it to be true, man... seriously. :)
  5. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    Of course, I saw it. But I was hoping when DD got to "see" Elektra in the rain, she would look like a wampa to him.
  6. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
  7. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    ROFL? Wasn't that the canine pianist on the Muppet Show? (snicker, snicker)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.