main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA MEETING: SATURDAY 4TH NOVEMBER

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AboutaSith, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    I'll be down in the Fontana area around 9:00 and will call you then.

2. Darth_Haggis

Darth_Haggis Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2002
    That will be acceptable. ;)

3. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    How did the meeting go? Minutes?

4. Darth_Haggis

Mar 21, 2002
    What meeting? What're you talking about? :confused:
    O:) ;) j/k

5. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    I'm having major problems with the boards. I'll post as soon as I can figure it out. Anybody else having issues?

6. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    [face_worried]

Minutes? What happened?

7. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    There was a riot because JF77 got dressing and no salad. ;) Hmm...the Stalkarazzi took two pictures (He's slipping)....and I took out all the avocado out of my sandwich and threw it at DM!! :D Oh, and DSP was welcomed into November at last.

8. Enforcer_Draconus

Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    hey sounds like some of our meetings =P

9. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Seriously folks, I need to know minutes and what was agreed/discussed on the agenda. Can someone please take a moment to fill those of us who couldn't make it in.

Things to get working on.

10. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    BUMP!

Surely someone keyboard must be working well enough to give us all an update. [face_peace]

11. Darth_Haggis

Mar 21, 2002
    Not mine. I just have photographic evidence of who attended...

12. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    I guess you've suffered long enough. I'll try to give you a brief rundown.

Parade: I talked to the Chamber in VV on Friday and was told that they've never actually had to turn anybody away so it's almost guaranteed that were in...... hang on

Just got off the phone with the lady in charge of the parade, she was sick all last week, so they're behind. Looks like all applicants might not be in the parade after all. She'll be calling everyone next week to let them know if they're in and with more info. She couldn't tell me whether we had to play Christmas music. Once we know our options, I think I was supposed to start a thread getting the rest of the member's opinions on whether to play Star Wars Christmas music or just regular SW music. We also need to decide if we want to decorate the MFalcon with tinsil and such. All decorating has to be done before we get to the staging area.

Christmas Party: It takes place right after the parade at JMs house. We decided that everyone that's available on Fri night will come help JM move furniture and get set up. It seems like we decided on a potluck, but not sure. Will have to wait for the meeting minutes on that one. Basically, it will be an afternoon party with us eating lunch and hanging about until JM kicks us out. We'll be doing a White Bantha gift exchange, too. Gifts should cost between $5 - $8.

Another Way: Not sure about the details on this one. Nobody brought food however three members donated cash that was collected by the Keeper of the Credits. JM and I have spoken on this matter.

December Meeting: That will be combined with our Christmas party on December 2.

We talked about New Year's, we ate, joked, talked, paid (I think we all paid??? [face_thinking]), then some of us headed to a Military Surplus store. I'm sure I missed some details, but at least you have some info.

13. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Thank you very much for the update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.