Idaho Meeting Saturday May 10th @ 7pm and agenda

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Psxjedi76, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Saturday May 10th @ 7pm Hastings on Overland and Five Mile

Agenda

1. Welcome
    2. Parade
    3. Star Wars Legacy of the Force Final Book
    4. Indiana Jones Movie
    5. Fandemonium
    6. Unleashed Game Info
    7. Star Wars Clone Wars release
    8. Movie Night / Game Night
    9. Star Wars Miniatures Discussion
    10. T-shirts
    11. Pod Cast Discussion
    12. Misc

Feel Free to add more.
  2. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Robert came by the house and Marcus refunded his shirt money today. Basically he said we were taking to long, and I don't blame him for wanting it back. Consider shirts officially scraped. I no longer want one either, especially not if the club is shelling out that much dough extra for them.
  3. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Mins of the meeting

1.Meeting Started at 7:09
    2.Parade was voted as a scratch with no trailer and no truck
    3.Star wars Legacy of the force Final Book Reminder
    4.Indiana Jones Well it looks like the camp out is officialy over but per meeting mins in feb we decided to see movie at majestic, welcome to see where you like it though.
    5. Fandemonium is still a go for our club i hope I know Dan me and Eric Will be there. ME and Eric will be in the hotel I need to know by the next meeting if Kasey and Marcus are going to be in the Room it is only 54.00 for both nights and you would have your own beds.
    6. Unleashed game info relase in september.
    7. Star Wars Clone Wars Movie Release of the first 4 episodes this was left to be on the agenda for the next meeting. Me and Eric are for sure going to see this and if there is a Digital Release I know we would vote for Majestic but want to see what everyone else thinks Dan said was not sure if he was going to see it.
    8. Game Night will follow Meeting next month for gold sabers bring games I will be bringing uno and phase 10 and dan said would bring apples to apples.
    9.Star wars Miniatures. All about games opened in the overland center. and it looks like they will be having games there on tues and saturdays around 7 pm. I know i will go every other tues and Saturday to see how it works Saturdays that the road to fandemonium star wars minis tournament is not a go.
    10. T-Shirts is a Scratch
    11. Pod Cast Discussion people enjoyed it.
    12. Misc. Next meeting at Storey Park In Meridian, Club BBQ athorized club funds of 40.00 and club snacks if needed. starting at 5 pm first sat of june. 6/7/08
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.