main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting/Socialization

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Ruzuk_the_devestator, Apr 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruzuk_the_devestator

Ruzuk_the_devestator Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2002
    when is the next fandomenace meeting/socialization. basically, when's the next time we're hanging out?

bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon... and more bacon bacon caobona bacon bacon

2. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Your Mantra is noted....You serve your master well....and you will be rewarded.....(jedi mind trick in session). The next time is tba...what are you doing next Fri. night?

-Axe :)

3. Ruzuk_the_devestator

Ruzuk_the_devestator Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2002
    are we talking friday on april 12 or april 19 my master?

bacon rules and so will AOTC.

Thou shalt love and covet bacon.
    Thou shalt not covet your neighbors sprinkles.

4. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    I propose a meeting/bacon eating contest.

How about at Toys R Us on the 23rd......say around 12am.

(I only eat Canadian Bacon) are any of you Canadian?

5. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    I'm thinking the 19th.

-Axe

6. DarthEFelement

DarthEFelement Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2002
    23rd 12am is perfect. Midnight Madness. nuff said. but i feel like being superflous. LOOK IT UP, USE IT WARE IT OUT! anyway, I say we all get together at the Coral Springs TRU, We all buy a jango fett with removable armor, (of course that won't be it, but still) And hey were all happy.

7. Ducky

Ducky Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2002
    If we're all end up at the mid-mad in the same store we must remember to play nice with others but help each other keep the ebay sellers at bay. Noting like seeing one person with all the fetts and 2 shopping carts of other product and you're left holding clones :p
    By the way the wal-marts are not the only ones with new figures kay-bee has some that I never saw before. they say st:potj,collection 2 but there back has only four pictured and there not figures from my other st:potj,collection 2. they are R4-M9, BoShek, Eeth Koth jedi master, and Teebo the weird thing is that they are charters from different movies only Eeth koth is from the 1st ep and the 2nd most likey. the employee that i grilled(mmm...grilled lackey tastes like bacon!) said that out of the three boxes they got the Eeth Koth was not inside and of couse he is the kwelest looking of the group battle posed and all.
    Just thought i would share the wealth I'm going to look at my new toy r2-q5! not just an r2 and black laquer, well may be but still kwel.
    And not to start a flame war or anything but don't you think the clone troopers look like cylons with out the 70's crome. I think so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.