main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Meeting space needed

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Red-One, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JocastaNu3

JocastaNu3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2008
    Love the proud parent idea. I think you can custom a bumper sticker with My child is an honor student at the )fill in real school) Jedi Academy or Sith Academy, I dont' see why you need to put the real school. Would be great just Jedi Academy.

2. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    "Vote Palpatine/Vader 2012"

3. Jaden1138

Jaden1138 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    I will have to write these down. ;) I still like the Chuck Norris joke, "There are actually THREE sides to the Force: The Light Side, the Dark Side and Chuck Norris." And this one: "The Force is like duct tape: It has a Dark Side, a Light Side and it binds the Galaxy together."

[face_laugh]

*Rim shot*

Thank you, I will be taking autographs after the show. *Bows*

Here is something I made last year for the election:
    [image=http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/carrjammin/Artwork/Banners/obiwanforprezsmall.jpg]

4. JocastaNu3

Jun 11, 2008
    LOVE the Obi wan sticker, Our Only Hope. that's perfect!
    Does anyone know if Red ONe or any of the older members are still around, or have they moved to the outer rim?
    Jocasta Nu 3

5. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Maybe they are in Outbound Flight!

The stickers are fun.

"Born to be Clones"

"Alderann or Bust"

6. JocastaNu3

Jun 11, 2008
    Very clever Kosh, love the Palp/Vader and Alderaan or bust, keep em coming

7. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
  8. JocastaNu3

Jun 11, 2008
    hey y'all,
    had a total blast at the meeting. saw on the starwars homing beacon that fans can vote on this year's fan films. can access at starwars.atom.com.
    Haven 't kept up with them every year, but the first couple of years had some awesome films. Had some tedious, clunkers too, but some are really well done.
    need to find some time to catch up.

9. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    Sorry it has been a while...I need to see some fan films too. I was not too impressed with A lost Hope. :( Sorry! I want to see the one the Tristan told us about...Anakin and Vader in one mind :D

8-}

10. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    oh... that was something else entirely actually...

t'would be the vader monologues, found here.

on another note, turns out i'm gonna be moving soon and would love to be able to get together with you guys one more time before i do. leaving august 21st, moving into a dorm... aren't i just lucky?:p

anyway, if it's at all doable give me a headsup on a date and such.

11. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    WHere are you moving? Far away? Yikes!!! I like you and would miss you greatly! :_|

EDIT: Nice...I read a few pages. Very funny!!

12. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    not really all that far away, just won't likely be able to get over here to do anything. gonna be in jackson without a car, most likely. sooooo... going anywhere will be SLIGHTLY problematic.

13. JocastaNu3

Jun 11, 2008
    well, heck yeah, we have to have one more council session before you leave us for the outer rim.
    Which school?
    If Saturdays arent' good, could try a weeknight, just needs to be kinda late, like after 7 or so.
    Am working part time at the Williamson Co library in Franklin, VERY part time, more like a fill in, on call, but it does take up some Saturdays, just need to know ahead of time to plan
    JocastaNu3

14. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    I could do that, even on a weeknight with notice.

15. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    I am in. But I am sad. Will have to play chaperone and pick up Tristan in Jackson for our meetings. Really, Wuld not be the same without my Master. :_| Are you in Tristan? I am serious! It is only 129 miles on way. I have driven much longer.

Is this only for the school year, Master?

Oh and Master, have you read my partial Fanfic? Let me know what you think. :)

And that idea about getting together sounds AWESOME! I'm in!

[image=http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g307/carrjammin/Family/Dan%20and%20Kim/KimDan050903.jpg]
    Dan and me when we were Newlyweds, back in 2003...8 months of Marriage :D

I barely drink. That shot was all I drank that night. We sang Karaoke all night at a friends house in La Vergne. Fun times!!!

16. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    "Send a droid."

17. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    i'm pretty free, as long as i have notice for the moment. just needs to be before the 21st.

pretty sure that wouldn't bother me at all kim, just probably have to juggle things a lot more than i have been. the school is union university.

as for the timing, may only be for the school year, but i'll have to see what happens. if i get a job where i'm making enough to stay up there, i may just stay til i get out of school. if not i'd be back in nashville during summers and breaks.

your fic'll get looked over in the next few days. i got some bug that my parents had, and i've been dizzy constantly as a result so actually thinking has been... lacking to some degree.

18. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    You could always book a transport and travel asa refugee...

19. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    Hey guys, and girl, wondering if any of you want to join me in "Who wants to Win A Million Colors." We need some more people. :) The link is in my signature. If you lose you have a 24-hour game band, but can use a sock. It will not be banned since it is a game sock. PLEASE join me. We need people to play!

20. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    sooo... any day in the nearish future looking good?

21. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    IDK...Dan is having "issues."

22. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    Hello everyone! Does anything ever happen here? I've been gone for awhile and no one has posted...

23. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    Sometimes we are busy, sometimes we are slow. Usually around the time of a meeting we talk a lot.

24. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    Oh ok. I wish I could go to the meetings. :( It makes me sad that I can't meet any of you in person. It'd be cool.

25. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Are we going to try to meet before Tristan books transport to the outer rim?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.