Meeting: Sunday, March 16th

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by Jayna, Mar 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    It has been decided in another thread that another meeting is in order for our group.

This meeting has been posted on the main FF page, so it is official.

It will be held on Sunday, March 16 at 3 pm at the Denny's on International Speedway Blvd.

If there are any problems or if you need directions, let me know!

Just a reminder: we had planned on deciding on a name for our group at our next meeting. Please take a look at the official name thread and post any new ideas before we meet. Think think think! :)

2. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Escellent! And tell Commander_Clone to quit checking out the snow bunnies and get on the boards! ;)
  3. AceHoly Jedi Knight

star 1
    May I politely request that we postpone any official naming until after Sunday's meeting? After all, some of us are new, and only three of you were at the last meeting. We can likely come up with good ideas at this meeting, then throw them out for the rest to see.

Besides, while it's good to be named (part of the identity thing I've been hinting about), there's no urgent need to do it prematurely. Premature is always bad. Not that I'd know.

But I heard it on TV.
  4. LianaMara Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow, a meeting! I would love to be able to come, but currently I can't come to any of the meetings until June/summerish, because of school and activities and the fact that I have no way of getting myself anywhere without an adult in the vehicle (because I'm a loser, and even though I'm old enough I don't have my license yet). ;)

I would really be glad to help in any planning-ish stuff, though, until June when I can actually start coming to the meetings.
  5. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings! Check the boards Sunday night and I should have a short write-up on what went on at the meetings. Do you live around Daytona Beach? I bet we could find you a ride.
  6. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    Great to see you again, LianaMara!

Hopefully we will be getting together frequently so who knows- maybe you might be able to come to a few! :)

Like Q99 said, I'm sure we could find you a ride if that would help.

If not, your help and presence on the boards will work until your schedule clears up. :D
  7. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey all, I found two troopers over at the 501st that live right over in Ormond, so I dropped a line at the FL 501st boards inviting them to the meeting. I think the notice was a little short, but I told them there are people here interested in making armor and gave them the link to our boards, so hopefully they'll join our little rag-tag group of Rebels :p
  8. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    Good thinking, Q!
    It'd be great if they could join us!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.