main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Meeting this Saturday 04/11/09 same STAR place * same Wars hour!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Quinlan_Vos_1, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007
    Just a reminder to all the rogues out there. Meeting at the Round Table Pizza on Truxel & San Juan at 1-ish.
    I wish I could be there but, I'll be teaching Kimmie some diving skills while she hones hers. She has class this weekend & off to Monterey next weekend for the cert dives. It'll probably be to cold for the special surprise for her, sooo, it might have to wait till Comic-Con week since we'll be diving on & around the Yukon & the ocean is warmer down there. If that doesn't work out for us, then off to Cozumel or Manila in the Philippines.

Vos

2. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    After receiving a few PMs I will be re-scheduling our meeting for next week, on the 18th. So there is no meeting

So everyone enjoy your Easter and weekend we will see you next week.

I would also like for everyone to come up with some ideas for the club, ie. something you would like for us to do, go to, make, anything you can think of, it will be like a suggestion box, it can be completely anonymous or you can bring it with you to our next meeting.

So it is written, so let it be done.

3. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007
    I like the new icon Chris.

4. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Hey Rogues,

Darth Zemog here, mostly post in the Fan Art and Collecting boards, but I've been wanting to connect with a local Fan Force chapter in my area for the longest time, I live up in Chico. Anyway I was hoping that I could attend the next meeting this Saturday, that is if its still on for this Saturday?! Well, look forward to meeting all, most or some of you at the next meeting if its still a go!

Later,
    DZ

5. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    Yes, there is a meeting this saturday the 18th at 1pm.

It will be at the Round Table on Truxel & San Juan, pay no attention to the scrolling text.

6. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Uh, hello, Mr. Chancellor. How 'bout a whole new thread for this month's meeting? It's not like we are paying per thread or anything...start a new one for goodness sake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.