Meeting this Saturday - March 9th

Discussion in 'Detroit, MI' started by TheHuntressDiana, Mar 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    It's certainly an option for those of us who live closer together.

Mirax did talk about possibly seeing Ice Age this weekend...so that's something that might be doable.

I can do that, but as long as it's not Saturday early afternoon. I'm going with a friend to do some volunteer work in Pontiac from 9am to Noon.

But it doesn't have to be just movies. I'm game for what ever...just about. lol ;)

2. MiraxTHorn Force Ghost

star 4
    Huttese,

Good point about getting together between now and then. I'm game. I guess seeing Ice Age would be out for you, but how about a rowsing game of SW Trivial Pursuit or we could watch Moulin Rouge :D. Whatever anyone wants to do sounds fun to me. Just tell me when and where.

Regards,
    M.
  3. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    Oooo that's right. No trailers for huttese... ;)

Trivial Pursuit sounds good to me (I haven't played yet). :D
  4. FearAndBullets Jedi Knight

star 1
    ooh, Trivia Pursuit did you say? :D

Also, because of the stupid layoffs, the celebration looks like a no-go for me. :(
    However, I might be able to make my annual trip to the motorcity comic con.
  5. huttese1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I will still go see ice age...I will just happen to go get refreshments during the previews. Im also game for trivial pursuit!
  6. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    You might be better off closing your eyes and plugging your ears huttese. They usually put the SW trailer on just before the movie starts. Besides...we'd nudge ya when it was safe to look and listen. ;)

7. DarthPhelps Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Just thought I'd throw this in: in case you haven't noticed yet, some of the new icons available have Fan Force logos from certain areas. Thought you might want to check 'em out. :)
  8. Idgie Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay,forget the mind tricks on SC's mom.Let's just stage a kidnapping,how about that?:)

I'm also up for getting together in between meetings.Saturday nights,preferably.Trivia,movies,whatever.
  9. SwordChick Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey, I'm game! Anything to get to Indi!

I'll see what I can work out about Sat. If I have the car back from the shop (my mother's fault not mine ;) ) then I can probibly make it, Hoth's weather permitting.
  10. MiraxTHorn Force Ghost

star 4
    So, since we're all in agreement on a get together, the next question is when? Looks like Swordchick is up for this weekend. Anyone else? And where? And for which option?

Regards,
    M.
  11. GS335 Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry that I was unable to make it last time. I would definately love to meet you guys. Just let me know the time and place, and I will see what I can do, to make it.
  12. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    Any time after 12:30 on Saturday works for me. Sunday is also a good day for me too (since the VCR works quite well at taping Alias). :)

What were we thinking about doing? Going to see Ice Age? Brushing up on some SW trivia?

Oh the possibilities... ;)

-Bianca
  13. SwordChick Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'M COMMING TO CELEBRATION II !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all so much, the combined power of the mind tricks worked! Thanks especially to Mirax who is kind enough to share a hotel room with my mom and I and Idgie because it was his idea of staging a kidnapping that convinced my mom. Just had to let ya'll know - I'm going to go do cartwheels & backflips now! :)
  14. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    That's great! :D

Congrats chica!! WooHoo!
  15. huttese1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
  16. royalguard96 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Glad to hear it Kat! Soon, all of Detroit will rule over the Celebration!! MWhahahahaha!!

[face_devil]
  17. Idgie Jedi Master

star 4
    Cool!:)I second the `woo hoo'
  18. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    You guys should PM Sebulba-X about adding your name to the C2 FAQ under who's attending from the FF Cities. I believe there are three of us listed there.

I think we'd make an awesome representation for a new group. What'cha think?
  19. Scooby_Wan_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    I also am currently in the process of possibly making it to the CII. :)
  20. FearAndBullets Jedi Knight

star 1
    DANG NABBIT!!!!
    I wanna go too.....

wwhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...sniffle...wwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :_|
  21. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    How come?

Are they keeping you tied to your desk at work?
  22. SwordChick Jedi Knight

star 2
    Aw, Jason I'm so sorry. :( I know what that feels like. I'll take you if you want to come in spirit form.
    Hope you can make it Scooby-Wan!
  23. robertyodarugenstein Jedi Master

star 4
    Some body please let me know what is going on this Saturday?

Remember that I live all the way up in Lapeer.

It's not the drive for me. Because I would drive just about any where for STAR WARS. It so my wife knows what to expect this weekend.

I also saw the group posting for what cities and members of that cities chapters are going to Celebration II. I just could not remember where it was at. I think it is a good idea to post us.

24. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Master

star 4
    Here ya go Robert.

We're talking about going to see Ice Age on Saturday here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.