main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Meeting this Saturday?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediDarkNight, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    I just wanted to confirm. I believe there is supposed to be a Rogue meeting this Saturday 22 Oct. at Steve's Pizza, Natomas Market Place? 12PM (like last time)?

I have some people from Fantastic Frontiers who also may be interested in the group.

--Jedi Dark Night

2. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    sorry guys i am off to reno for my birthday i am turning 31 on sunday so wish me luck at the sports table and poker machines

3. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I know that was the plan, LDV is the final say on that. I also, will be unable to attend as I have a 501st event at Sutter Hospital. SOmeone will fill me in on the details I am sure.

4. Enzerumo

Enzerumo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2005
    I met a couple of SW fans at target in downtown and told them about us and then yesterday i met another at a thrift shop close to my house and he approched me be cause i found a Grievous Wheelbike non damaged only the figure and a missle missing and i got it for $1.00!!!! I told him/them about us I not sure he/they are going to join

5. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Good job recruiting!! The more people we have, the more we can do as a group. We should look into getting cards printed. I've been thinking of doing that anyways. ( ;) Avalyn)

6. Enzerumo

Aug 3, 2005
    maby we should make photo ID badges like the pics on the site and some general info what you think it doesn't need to be professional we could do it on a comp print and go to compy max have them lamanate it and put clips on them. what u think LDV and everyone?

7. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    I think thats pretty cool.:cool:

When I was at CIII there was allot of people that had their local group badge laminate along with their CIII pass.o_O

It's a good idea.[face_idea]

8. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    photo badges are a great idea but i see people selling certificateson ebay for like sith master or jedi master maybe we could do the same for people who win trivia stuff or group members who go above and beyond the services. i know if we join the bowling league certificates would be really cool or jedi paintball asassin just get a templet

9. Avalyn07

Jun 1, 2005
    SW bowling would be fun.:) I have only been once:eek: for charity but it was fun.

Tionne, gottchaa;) great minds think alike.

10. Enzerumo

Aug 3, 2005
    ok a few days ago I found out how to make game play vids on JK3(jedi knight 3)I made a movie that shows what you can do in the game so i need help on how i can host it on the net for free so you guys can see it+im haveing a little troble con verting 4000 screenshot frames into an avi movie

11. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Badges are a good idea. I have a badge I made up already. I think we should look into doing this. We already have a connection at Office Max. ;) ;)

AJ are you going to be able to make the meeting? We really need the 411 on Best Buy for that evening bro

12. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    yes i can go to this meeting, i'm still waiting on the girl to recieve the email from the disrtict office, wich should be soon.

13. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    My hours are already tight at work since I now take three days off... two for school, one for primatology research work at the Sac City Zoo (Tue-Thu). I work at 3pm, so I probably can't make it, unless we're reeeeaally quick or something.

-TJ

14. menike

menike Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2004
    I can make a meeting this Saturday afternoon.

15. Enzerumo

Aug 3, 2005
    [image=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/Enzerumo/18idcard.jpg]
    what u guys think of this prototype

16. JediDarkNight

Sep 24, 2005
    Sounds good to me. But if you meant that the general info be put on the badges themselves, it will probably have to be kept to a bare minimum; there won't be much room on the badge for a whole lot of info.

--Jedi Dark Night

17. JediDarkNight

Sep 24, 2005
    Well Happy Birthday! I hope you'll have a far out time in Reno this weekend!

--Jedi Dark Night

18. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    LDV I'm going to be offline a bit today and tonight. call me and let me know the meeting plans if you would good sir.

Are we still seeing that 10 tons of dumb and fun I like to call DOOM?

Also I might have a guest list for SAW II at the Crest this monday if anyone's interested (movie does start early...5:00pm this time)..PM by sunday if your interested/

19. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    ok looks like i am not going to reno

but i think i can make the meeting

and seeing "Doom" after the meeting is a great idea

any takers besides dead and i ?????

20. Avalyn07

Jun 1, 2005
    Bummer SMS Reno sounded like fun.[face_money_eyes]
    Ok now the face box is working for me?

Enzerumo that looks really good:)

Of course I will be at the meeting. So I'm up for anything.

21. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    OK SO THE MEETING IS AT STEVE'S PIZZA AT 12 NOON RIGHT

anyone interested in going to see doom tomorrow with dead and i the times at regal are 2:40 pm and 4:20pm

turning 31 aint so bad [face_dancing]

thanks ava i know it did but things happen for a reason and now i can hang out with you guys and thats always fun[face_monkey]

22. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    ok i have no way to the meeting my friends truck blew up.

23. Enzerumo

Aug 3, 2005
    literaly or metaphoricly?

24. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    AJ I can come by and pick you up. It will be a tight fit but I can pick you up as well.

25. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    It looks like I might make it after all. The event only goes until noon and I suspect you guys will be there for several hours. If I am not dead tired after the hospital visit I will come up to Natomas. I will probably call Avalyn or LDV to confirm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.